What are you looking for this BF?

Brad

bearhugs: I read on another board yesterday that the Pink Leapsters are gonna be really hard to come by this year. I think some one said that there WM got a shipment in and the toy manerger told them that was all for this year. DH and I decided not to chance it and picked one up at TRU 2 weeks ago for $24.99 then I saw one left at Target for $29.99 yesterday

Melissa

Nurselisa, Thank you for the heads up. I have seen the pink ones around here off and on and figured I might have to buy it early and then return it if I can get one on BF. I have not seen any for that cheap though. I will have to check Target and TRU tonight when I go up that way.

genoandkiddo, Yeah it is amazing how that happens, but my list tends to grow while I am at the stores on BF not get smaller.... hmmm go figure. LOL

31" TV for the living room

DVD/HD Recorder

DVD/RW

New Motherboard & Processor

Barbie stuff

Task Chair for my daughter's desk (so she'll stop taking mine)

Thomas the Tank Engine toys

Some neat kitchen appliance for my wife (no joke, she's got a milkshake maker, waffle iron, etc.)

Hunting/fishing gear for my brother

1) new video card for my game machine

2) cheap video games

3) tools of any kind

4) anything house remodeling related...lumber, cabinets, flooring, appliances (yeah right)

5) .....tons more!

sheesh....it would be nice to get the ol farmhouse livable before the holidays.....oh well :indiffere

Went to Menard's today, found the workbench for hubby, but I am going to wait until BF. LOL. But I saw they are already gearing up for Christmas. Anyone Here not like wrapping presents? I have two words: BAG IT . :yup:

I like wrapping presents.. btw Im sooo syched for BF and I have my Game Plan Said and ready! :D

I use to like it, but then I found an easier way to get the odd presents wrapped without actually wrapping them. So then it turned to loving the bags so much, that I look for deals on Bags. I just have too many people to buy for. I really don't have much time any more with wrapping. I do wrap the girls's presents and some but for the most part, I Bag it.

Geno you sound like my mom! She is a box or bag person. When I was a kid she would tape up my presents in a box really good and I wrapped them myself! LOL I enjoy wrapping presents I sit on my living room floor when my son is in school. Watch TV and wrap gifts.

I too love to wrap gifts. I already started to wrap mine. I wrap my families, my mom's and almost ALL the presents for the Toys For Tots program that my local police department does (my guess is well over a thousand toys). My kids call me Santa's wrapping elf.... LOL I do love it but I hate to use too much of the same wrapping paper, so I always have to over stock on wrapping paper during the after Christmas sales.

Don't get me wrong, you have to wrap some presents, I mean Santa only brings gifts that are wrapped in Santa paper right? For my family, Yes I will admit it is fun for them. But for everyone else, I just put the item in a bag, put some tissue paper in it and sign the card and voila your done. I try not to put more stress on myself. BAG IT!BAG IT! BAG IT! But you are right, for your family it is fun, otherwise Christmas Morning would be boring.

I am looking for a DVD/VCR combo for my parents gift this year. Toys of course for my children ages 4 and 10. (Video Now Color PVDs). Bougth the systems already. Also a 20" or larger for my son's room. He has a PS2 system and X-box. He took over the 36" TV in the family room so we want to move one system to his room! Lastly, PS2 Games and X-Box games.

just moved into a new house and cannot believe the $$$ we spend every single day buying stuff. it is incredible.........

anyways, still have some stuff left over that I wish i could get a good deal on this BF....here's my list:

0) all in one home theater system for the bedroom (those small,cute sat speakers and a receiver+DVD box with sub)

1) either the sony or the pana 27" flat tv (or a major price drop on the 30" widescreen sanyo with integrated tuner at walmart)

2) some kinda wireless-G media server that would link my PC with my HT setup and allow me to play music in my living room and basement

3) TV stand for the bedroom

4) tv stand for the living room (z line series or something comparable that can house all my 4 components)

5) wireless camera with built-in web server so i can monitor my house from work.

6) small dinette set for the kitchen

7) snow thrower

8) standalone yard grill (i know i know.....its for next year)

9) patio set

10) lawn mower

11) replacement garage door opener with TWO remotes (the wifey keeps the lone one we have)

oh maan......i'm scared to put anything else on my list.....

maybe I should've just stayed put in my apartment...and gone on a nice vacation and bought that 42" DLP instead....

in the meantime, I'm scrambling around for every gift card I can lay my hands on...

Just found this site and I'm so EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!! :yelclap:

I am a BF Convert. Last year was my first year and I can't wait to do it again!!!!!! :slaphappy

So now on to my list of BF items:

1. PS2 Games

2. DVD's

3. DVD Player (cheapo for DNiece)

4. 19" TV

5. Car alarm

6. Digital camcorder

7. Laptop

Anyone know where these things are to be found at a GREAT :deal: price???

Okay for those of you looking for a cheap DVD player I just ordered ink for my printer and did this deal.

Free Apex DVD Player and Free Shipping with a $25 purchase at Viking Office Products. www.viking.com Just put $25 worth of products in your cart and add the DVD Player, item #Y11-PRDVD and when you checkout, they deduct the price of the DVD Player $79.99!!!!!!!!

If you don't think you can get in on the deals for BF for a cheap dvd player and can use something from this site then you might want to try this. II hope this helps someone. I know our x-mas is going to be tight this year and every lil deal helps :D

New here also. Looking for a Portable DVD player, something 7 or larger in the $150 or less range without having to :2dog: around to every store on BF :banghead:

:2new: I did see at bf04 that Office Max will be doing a 7" Portable DVD player for $139, but it does not say make or model. :confused:

Anyone know what it might be? :2stickpok:

I'm hoping to find a good deal on a Gamecube for my kids, we have a PS2 already, but they really want a Gamecube too (well, ok, my husband and I play video games too, so it's sorta for the whole family) :2roller::thumbsup: Also hoping for some deals on DVD's, video games, toys and tools. Can't wait to see the Wal-Mart, KB & Home Depot ads! :yelclap:

I'd like to find an awesome deal on a DVD/VCR combo. And my daughter is wanting a digital camera. Lord knows that with five kids, there's a million things I wish would go on sale!

Target has a Daewoo DVD/VCR combo starting today for $78.88.

On Black Friday itself, OfficeMax has one for $59.99, RadioShack has one for $69.99 and Sears has a Toshiba for $99.99.

I'd like a portable DVD player for our minivan (w/pouch to hold it in place)...there'd have to be a really good deal on it for me to get it though (like $100 or less, so I'm doubtful). Will be getting some Craftsman stuff from Sears, probably some movies from whoever has them cheapest. Also hoping the Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Home will be on sale. I try to get as much Christmas shopping done as possible on BF...it's the only way we can afford to give decent presents, LOL.

First time poster! :groovin:

Love the site, suffice to say its at the top of my favorites list.

This BF I am hunting for a home theater system under $250.00 bucks. I noticed the sears/Radio Shack BF ads here have 2 systems posted, but when I take the links to the actual item at the sears and radio shack sites, the price listed on them are the same as the BF price. Not sure what the deal with that is. Unless the everyday online price is the same as the upcoming BF prices.

Anyways good luck to all and happy hunting!