Black Friday online shopping...anyone have a how-to?

estreeval

I am totally new to BF online shopping. I'll be shopping Walmart and Target. Someone talk to me like I'm 5 and explain the process to me lol. Will I be able to add items to my cart before the sale starts? Will I have to search for items or do I need to have the online ad open? What's the best way to make sure you get the deals?! :gdthankyou: <just because i don't use emoticons enough lol

I am totally new to BF online shopping. I'll be shopping Walmart and Target. Someone talk to me like I'm 5 and explain the process to me lol. Will I be able to add items to my cart before the sale starts? Will I have to search for items or do I need to have the online ad open? What's the best way to make sure you get the deals?! :gdthankyou: <just because i don't use emoticons enough lol

check out the Online Sales Black Friday sub-forum here, then go visit the online sales tracker that is also posted in that forum, you can view the list of all the sales for each store that is available to purchase right then at the BF sale price.

your best thing to do is on the http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com and use the shopping cart feature, this will allow you to place check marks on each item you want from every store, and then you can just view your saved shopping cart and click the links from there and it will take you right to each page of the items you want

no you can't place what you want from each store in your shopping cart as both stores will clear out everything in the cart and force you to start fresh.

what you do want to make sure is login into both store sites and make sure you know your password, update any CC info that you will be using.

Target offers free shipping so your best option there is check out after each item you place in your cart to make sure you get that item before it sells out.

Walmart there is a total you have to reach to get free shipping just beware that just because its in your shopping cart does not mean you have it, until you check out it can sell out on you.

Edited by riven3d

what you do want to make sure is login into both store sites and make sure you know your password, update any CC info that you will be using.

Thanks for this reminder!  I got a new debit card this year, I'm sure that needs to be updated on some sites.  :)

I also write the CVV codes down on a sticky note by my computer.  Since those do not save.