Best Buy Online Black Friday Sale Discussion

Brad

I thought we were getting the same deals elite members got.....this is a joke. I cant believe elite members rave about this when best buy makes it so difficult to figure out

That's because they actually get some of the decent BF deals... We get 20% iTunes and a Hoover vacuum.

I'm looking one last time. Some things never changed prices. Cinderella bluray was $27 all day and Amazon Fire tablets were $49.

Maybe Best Buy is trying to get more sales by inviting people early who might be in line somewhere else on Thursday?

Both the Cinderella dvd and Fire tablets remained full price for us during the elite sale, too.

yeah, that's what i meant. I am waiting until tonight to stay up and get hte rest of what i have to have. my shopping on friday morning will be to browse for myself . Everyone else is done mostly. I'd like to have a backup tv for hte house. Ours is flashing on and off and having to be rebooted sometimes. Its not necessary but since i have a xmas club and not much left to buy with it this year, i think it's a good idea. 

isnt walmart the one with special skus so you cant pricematch? They were wanting to pricematch a best buy item at Walmart and I thought people had trouble pricematching at walmart on black friday

Both stores do, Walmart special skus are only on their stuff for Black Friday

Ok didnt know Best Buy did it too

usually its just computer/tv's that have them, the stuff that draws in the crowds so if you try to Price Match something from online BF sale with in-store stock it should be the same exact item, its even easier to do the PM with the sales ad as the ad usually dont show sku #'s unlike a website does