Target Black friday preview

2chia

Disappointed that they don't have 10% off of their gift cards on Friday like they did last year.  Do see they have Wii U with 2 games for only $249....daughter is wanting that and a Ipad Air for $399 w/$100 gc, so I will gets those things.

They did last year. I ordered a few things Thanksgiving morning and picked up in the store either later Friday or maybe even Saturday. Worked great.

thanks bluebear, i seem to think that i did that last year but couldn't remember.  thanks again

• Like 1

I got the AppleTV so that's one thing marked off my gift list for Black Friday shopping! I'm happy! 

I was just going to go get this. I guess it's the last gen model? Do you know the difference? Also did they let you use the Cartwheel too?

Does anyone know anything about the quality of the $49.99 tablet? I'm guessing it's not great but would it be worth it for a child? Or too limiting? Thank you!

Honestly I would just get a Kindle Fire.

Edited by Jen8112

Jen8112, yes the AppleTV is the 3rd generation model. That was a moot point for me as the recipient of it doesn't have to have the newest model of anything electronic.

As far as the Cartwheel, I can't speak to that. I assume that the Black Friday price offer for today was only good for online purchase but I could be wrong.

ETA: the ad says "when you order at target.com" so I don't think you can use the Cartwheel discount since that is for in-store purchases only.

Edited by HanShotFirst

Ugh, Target's website is so glitchy. I'm looking to buy something from the preview sale and I can't check out. What's going to happen when the real black friday sale goes live?

Their website is horrible. It will just randomly empty my whole cart even when I'm in the middle of checking out. I'm not even going to attempt Target's website on Black Friday.