Game1, While We Wait: Christmas Movie Line Game

magickallight

Jake - I'll Be Home for Christmas

Mine: Well I hate to disagree with you, but not only is there such a person, but here I am to prove it.

Kris Kringle - Miracle on 34th Street

Mine: "I'm wondering why a beautiful girl like you would go to a strangers' house for their Christmas Vacation, and on top of that spend Saturday night with an old cock-up like me."

Kris Kringle - Miracle on 34th Street

Mine: "I'm wondering why a beautiful girl like you would go to a strangers' house for their Christmas Vacation, and on top of that spend Saturday night with an old cock-up like me."

Arthur - The Holiday

Mine: That marker in your mouth, I peed on it!

Myron - Jingle all the way

Merry Christmas, you filthy animal!

I think it was 2 in the Movie - Johnny said in a movie within the movie and Kevin repeated it - Home Alone 2

Mine: Yeah that's something us magicians like to call misdirection. Just a little something I picked up from my man Clay Aiken.

I think it was 2 in the Movie - Johnny said in a movie within the movie and Kevin repeated it - Home Alone 2

Mine: Yeah that's something us magicians like to call misdirection. Just a little something I picked up from my man Clay Aiken.

Neil Patrick Harris - A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas

Mine: "You are the light of the world in a... a VERY... dark winter, and we could all use a little bit of extra light right now."

Neil Patrick Harris - A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas

Mine: "You are the light of the world in a... a VERY... dark winter, and we could all use a little bit of extra light right now."

I saw this movie last year. Have a few of his paintings also.

Maryanne Kinkade - Thomas Kinkade's Christmas Cottage

Mine: You disgust me. How can you live with yourself?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...