I can't wait for ? to open ?

Elmck

Ok I get very excited about certain gifts for people, I am real excited about what I got my dad but I can't say what it is because he browses this site. 

So I guess I am most excited about DD11's gift. We got her a smartphone (tracfone) that triples minutes for life we got her a 1 year 400 minute card( 1200 minutes, 1200 text and internet service) and a case. She is going to be thrilled. I plan to set it up the week of Christmas, wrap it and call her whiles she is unwrapping it.

What are you excited about giving?

• Like 4

I am excited to give my DS19 his new bow. He's constantly shopping for it, hoping it goes on sale, and trying to negotiate a payment plan for me to pay for it (which does no good when I can't afford to pay for it in the first place...because I already bought it!)

Of course I'm also very excited to see the looks on my grandbabies' faces when they see everything everywhere!

• Like 4

I can't wait for my Dad (72 yrs old) to open his gift. We're giving him his very first laptop! He'll think it's silly to have spent that kind of $$ on him but he'll secretly be giddy about not having to snatch Mom's to shop ebay for his used golf clubs. He's also discovered YouTube and Google now so he may never get out of his La-Z-Boy again. LOL
  • Like 3

DD got her taekwondo gear last night after class... she yelled "finally!" and proceeded to hug the snot out of that bag while obsessing over the smell like one does with a new car. What she doesn't know is that I also got her item for this cycle - and not just the regular training one but the fancy one for competition.

DS will be getting that iPad mini. No explanation needed there. :)

• Like 6

I can't wait for my BFF to open her birthday gift on 12/18. She lives in Canada, and I hid her gift at her house when I was up there last week. Hope to be able to FaceTime her so I can see her reaction! I bought her a cologne she's been too cheap to buy for herself (her words)! Edited by AndreaInNC
  • Like 2

I can't wait for a dear friend of mine to open his Christmas box (that should be delivered to him today). He knows he's getting cookies, I'm sure he's assuming there will be a card, but what he doesn't know is just how many cookies he's getting (a whole bunch more than he's expecting, guaranteed) and that there are a couple of gifts hidden in the box with them. I got him a gift card to his favorite restaurant and a metal key rack (5 hooks) with the Ford logo (his favorite car brand) cut into it. I'm excited because he's been through a lot this year and this will be an unexpected joy for him. Just wish I could be there when he opens it... Instead, I'll be waiting for the geeked-out phone call I'm sure to get when he finds what all I packed for him. lol

• Like 2

Fun topic! :gdclap:

I cannot wait for my daughter to open the Ipod I got for her! I was actually looking into getting an Ipod for myself but changed my mind and thought I'd try a different brand. Well my daughter and I got to talking about it and she showed me her MP3 player which is pretty rough looking and I knew right then that she'd also be getting a new MP3 player/Ipod for Christmas as well! haha Like I said, I can't wait!  :trampolin

• Like 1