Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

Are you done shopping and wrappping?

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 momlori  OFFLINE  

momlori

Reading in the mountains

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,019 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Dec 15, 2014 - 8:03 am

Did final check and everything is purchased, wrapped and stockings are ready to go.  I am never been ready this early.  I guess it helps that there are not kids still at home

#32 riven3d  OFFLINE  

riven3d

• 2,636 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Dec 15, 2014 - 8:30 am

still find myself picking up a few things, cant help myself when its a good deal I have to grab it.

will wrap everything on Friday then have to hide it till Christmas morning to put it all under the tree, a couple things will go under the tree once they are wrapped but everything else will wait.

#33 Princess7915  OFFLINE  

Princess7915

• 1,018 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 15, 2014 - 7:56 pm

One more item to purchase.  Wrapping has been pretty much done for two weeks...just need to wrap the last 3 or 4 items I bought.

"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." - Anonymous

#34 Megara211  OFFLINE  

Megara211

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 106 Posts
  • Member since 2014

Posted Dec 15, 2014 - 8:29 pm

No & no. I'm making my dad's gift this year so I can't wrap that til it's finished. And I still have gift cards to buy. And I still have no idea what to get my mom.
Oh and I still don't have my tree up. :( too much to do. :( At least I have the stuff that needs to be shipped, shipped.

#35 shopping4my3son  OFFLINE  

shopping4my3son

• 3,354 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 18, 2014 - 4:34 pm

We decided we are done decorating. The tree is up, outside is done, most of the village is up, and a few other random things. I'm almost done shopping. I have 2 things to return and get the right one. Might get one of my kids a little more. Either Pandora for a year or cash. So that'll be simple. Not one thing is wrapped and I am expecting packages to arrive on Dec. 24th. I plan to do a big grocery shopping trip on Monday.

:cheese:

#36 Elmck  OFFLINE  

Elmck

• 1,968 Posts
  • Member since 2009

Posted Dec 18, 2014 - 10:07 pm

No & no. I'm making my dad's gift this year so I can't wrap that til it's finished. And I still have gift cards to buy. And I still have no idea what to get my mom.
Oh and I still don't have my tree up. :( too much to do. :( At least I have the stuff that needs to be shipped, shipped.

My mom was hard this year too. Hope you think of something soon :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users