I MISSED IT!

rockpzazz

First off, sorry for all caps, but I missed Black Friday.... ALL OF IT!

On the 13th of November I signed up for Amazon Prime free trial and was ready to enjoy Black Friday.  Then a couple hours later my phone and internet was turned off.  I forgot to pay the bill, and didn't have it in my budget, and as things went on, I wasn't able to get it turned back on until today.

I don't look for much anymore on Black Friday sales, mainly cheap DVD's, but it still kinda sucked.  A couple other bills came and before I knew it I couldn't even make plans to go to the stores for sales.  I might look for some sales now, but it was weird as this was the first time in almost 14 years I missed out on some aspect of actual BF sales.

One thing I am thankful for though is this website as I still love seeing the ads, and it allows me to live vicariously though those that were able to get some great deals.  Maybe next year I will budget better (or maybe win the lottery).

• Like 1

I know how frustrating it can be. Last year I missed out on Black Friday because I had the flu so bad that I could not even sit up and order anything online! I also missed out on Thanksgiving dinner with my family.  This year I was extra thankful...