Walmart Savings Catcher

arci122

Does anyone ever have a problem with the app not wanting to see the barcode or QR code? That is the only down fall of this app I see. It can take up to 1 min before it sees the code. Dont know if that is cause of my ipod touch 5th gen or if it is the app itself.

I've got $6.87 saved up so far.  Funnily enough, I had to travel to Myrtle Beach to save the majority of that $6.87.  Not that that was a hardship though. :)

I don't expect to save huge amounts every time since I do buy a lot of store brand items but every little bit that I do save is nice.  

Where do u live that ur traveling to Myrtle Beach?

Several have mentioned using it for a certain amount of time and getting X amount back.

The length of time is irrelevant. The amount spent vs. what you get back is what we should be tracking.

In my own experience over the past month I've gotten back 1% of the total spent.

I haven't tried cashing in yet, and I've heard of people having problems doing so.... I guess we'll see.

Ok, I just checked and I have gotten back right at 1.5%. I like how it keeps up with receipts also. Very easy to see online.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

its a e-gift Card isnt it? Just print it up and hand it to them

I havent done mine yet but I will for when I shop there

Walmart bucks is the Savings Catcher amount that you transfer to the Bluebird account.  Bluebird is doubling the savings catcher amount until the end of February 2015.  I have used mine and just told the cashier how much to use and swiped the card and selected credit.  I used my debit card to pay for the remainder.  The doubled amount really adds up!  Just remember you have to transfer the amount to Bluebird on a computer, not the app!

Walmart bucks is the Savings Catcher amount that you transfer to the Bluebird account. Bluebird is doubling the savings catcher amount until the end of February 2015. I have used mine and just told the cashier how much to use and swiped the card and selected credit. I used my debit card to pay for the remainder. The doubled amount really adds up! Just remember you have to transfer the amount to Bluebird on a computer, not the app!

It only adds up if you have a lot I have less than $2 on mine I do a lot of PM when I shop so there is usually nothing left for it to catch

Walmart bucks is the Savings Catcher amount that you transfer to the Bluebird account. Bluebird is doubling the savings catcher amount until the end of February 2015. I have used mine and just told the cashier how much to use and swiped the card and selected credit. I used my debit card to pay for the remainder. The doubled amount really adds up! Just remember you have to transfer the amount to Bluebird on a computer, not the app!

You can use the savings catcher app to put it on bluebird.I always have and it gets doubled.i get an email every time with my balance it is now 104.69

• Like 1

You can use the savings catcher app to put it on bluebird.I always have and it gets doubled.i get an email every time with my balance it is now 104.69

Wow I'm glad it worked for you!  The 1st time I tried and then again when my mom did it, it gave it to us on an e-gift card and never gave us the option to move to Bluebird.  So for peace of mind I just use the computer :)