Target is 90%!

Guest Deals4Me

just got back from Target myself and stocked up on wrapping paper and gift card holders for next year! I even found some cute wind up TMNT toys that were only .19 each and little girls make up sets for .29 . I also got my MIL 2 sets of 4 beautiful napkins for her dinning room. they were only .99 each pack. She is gonna like me for these! I ended up with a buggy full for only 24.00 and half of that was a pair of jeans for my son. LOL I LOVE TARGET

As a NASCAR fan I think I found some GREAT bargains:

Dale Sr. big stocking for .79/reg. $7.99;

Dale Jr. big stocking for .79/reg. $7.99;

Jeff Gordon mini stocking for .19/43g. $1.99;

2 boxes of Peppridge Farm chocolate chunk cookies for .39/each; and

2 boxes of Keebler Mint patties for .24/each

All for a grand total of $3.17 - can't beat that!! :gd_not_ri

My store had lots of wrapping paper and bows but I bought enough last year to last at least through next year so I passed on all that stuff.

Guest RedStateGirl
Yes I just went and got loads of stuff, 3 pc pjs for my hubby $1.99, makeup for the little girlies .29-.49 each, wrapping paper and loads more, I spent $65.37 so we're talking all were :angel1::bounce_fl Christmas items so its $650.00 worth of goodies, Man I am sooo psyched.

I posted this already in the perimeter perusing thread but I got lots of boys flannel sleep pants for $.89 each. They were NOT marked. They were in the boys section with a sign that said they were $8.99. I was also able to find 2 pairs of girls pants for the same price. They are too big for DD now but i am saving them for next year.

Guest Deals4Me

I posted this already in the perimeter perusing thread but I got lots of boys flannel sleep pants for $.89 each. They were NOT marked. They were in the boys section with a sign that said they were $8.99. I was also able to find 2 pairs of girls pants for the same price. They are too big for DD now but i am saving them for next year.

Whats the DPCI? you know the 3-2-4 digit number that target items have?

GOT A SUDOKU,JEFF GORDON AND A EARNHARDT(THEY CAME WITH A REPLICA CAR) DESK CALENDER FOR .99 .SILK BOXERS .99

They weren't in the Christmas stuff, were they????

Man, I forgot to check the calendars and I saw them a couple of weeks ago - they are probably gone now.

I was so lucky traffic was good today so I got to work VERY early. Anyway there is a target nearby and I stopped right at 8:00. There was tons of stuff. I spent $40 gosh I can't believe I bought $400 worth of stuff! Things I remember are. . .

A light up deer for outside

light up gifts for outside

Multiple card holders (a sled, a snowflake, a mailbox)

Cards for next year

wrapping paper

stockings

tree skirt

t shirts for DH

baby sweaters that come with hats

and on and on and on. . .

Yay!

I posted this already in the perimeter perusing thread

Me too, but I don't mind sharing again.

At the Gator Town store:

Libbey Cancun 7-piece Glass Margarita Set $19.99 ---> $1.99

(2) Thomas O'Brien Ivory Leaf Mugs $4.99 ---> 49 cents

(2) Thomas O'Brien Ivory Leaf Bowls $4.99 ---> 49 cents

(6) Thomas O'Brien Ivory Leaf Salad Plates $4.99 ---> 9 cents

(6) Thomas O'Brien Ivory Leaf Dinner Plates $5.99 ---> 59 cents

(6) Thomas O'Brien Green Leaf Mugs $4.99 ---> 49 cents

(2) Thomas O'Brien Green Leaf Bowls $4.99 ---> 49 cents

(3) Thomas O'Brien Green Leaf Salad Plates $4.99 ---> 49 cents

(2) Plaid tree skirts with faux fur trim $39.99 ---> 39 cents

(1) NBC Sounds of Chr-stmas CD $5.99 ---> 59 cents

(3) Peanauts themed winter decorative flag $12.99 ---> $1.29

gift wrap, peel and stick gift tags, and various ornaments

Total before FL state sales tax: $35.80

Those margarita glasses are nice, Pam. My mom got the only set at either Target I went to. My trips were:

(3) Blue & silver garland .29

(3) triple pack shirt boxes .19

(3) Mrs Fields Pumpkin cookies .29

(6) kids cany things .19

(2) Matchbox cars collectors tins (limited edition ) 2.49

(2) Archer Farms Snack Mix gift tins .59

(2) Melting Chocolate 1 lb each .15

(3) kids ornaments .59

(3) Betty Crocker Candied cherries .29

(1) Simply Chic "PEACE" banner .79

(2) Candles in tins .49

and a bunch of other stuff that i cant find the reciept for! LOL

Went to the 164th st Target in Vancouver. Was pretty much picked through already. Got 2 rolls of wrapping paper, one for .39 and one for .29

Got a cute little flag thing that had snoopy laying on his house with christmas lights. My boys love snoopy so this will be cool for them to put out with next years decorations :)

Toys were still 30% off but I picked up a hot wheels car carry case for 2.48 (it was the last one I saw) and a couple of the little Trollz things (inside joke among friends so these will make great gifts later on:tongue1: )

Oh! And they had the Dilbert desk calendar for .79! I got one as a late gift for my sister :D

I just came back from three different Targets! They are all really close to me.

I got a ton of xmas lights for 14 and 18 cents!

Some others for 39 and 79 cents.

Xmas gift bags for 39 cents.

Gift boxes for 29 and 39 cents.

Lighted bells for outside a set were 1.49

I cant remember what else. I am not taking it out of my car until my husband goes to sleep;)

I spent like 20 dollars and the back of my SUV was packed to the ceiling!!

I love target!

I just got back and there was nothing left. All I got from the xmas stuff was a pack of ornament hooks for $.09 and some hannukah cards for $.49. I also got some dress pants marked to $5 from $20 and a few stray toys that were 50-75% off for my daughters b-day....hopefully some of that stuff goes down more soon...

-Eric:gd_stars:

Whats the DPCI? you know the 3-2-4 digit number that target items have?

I cant help you with the item number but i can tell you that these were Cherokee boys flannel sleep pants that they were regularly priced at $8.99. in the 2 target i was in they were in the boys department not marked as on sale. They were holiday colors mostly plaid in blue-green ,green-white, red-green combos. They also had ones with mooses in a camo pattern and a pair that were red with polar bears and christmas trees on them.