MARLBORO $25 MASTERCARD

aintstupid

"Sending a heads up on this great one! Received in the mail Sat a small box from Marlboro with a $25 MasterCard gift card! Letter states: 'A whole new way to thank you for your loyalty. Here's your $25 Reward Card. It's just for you and it's our way of saying thanks. Take it out, slip it in your wallet, and you're ready to roll. Enjoy. Your friends at Marlboro'. Wow! Loved that mail!" Sandy's note: I got one yesterday too! What a nice surprise! All you have to do to activate the card is to call the toll-free number on it, punch in the card's id number and the $25 gift card is ready to use!

:g_dance: :g_dance: :g_dance: :g_dance: :g_dance: :g_dance: :g_dance: :

"Sending a heads up on this great one! Received in the mail Sat a small box from Marlboro with a $25 MasterCard gift card! Letter states: 'A whole new way to thank you for your loyalty. Here's your $25 Reward Card. It's just for you and it's our way of saying thanks. Take it out, slip it in your wallet, and you're ready to roll. Enjoy. Your friends at Marlboro'. Wow! Loved that mail!" Sandy's note: I got one yesterday too! What a nice surprise! All you have to do to activate the card is to call the toll-free number on it, punch in the card's id number and the $25 gift card is ready to use!

:g_dance: :g_dance: :g_dance: :g_dance: :g_dance: :g_dance: :g_dance: :

That's cool!!! Do you know how you qualified for that? I've been signed up on the Marlboro site for a couple of years and get coupons all the time......

I just got the card in a homemailer from Marlboro. Lat year I got a $10 credit card too along with ashtrays, cards, zippos....I don't send in anything. I use their cartons off coupons all the time.

I will try and find a link to sign up for promotions

Can you still redeem those Marlboro miles???? Hubby smokes a lot and if I can some free things, I sure would start to collect them.

Im pretty sure they do I dont save them, I did that time I think I had to send in 100. I got a catalog last year, I usually just throw them in the trash after I look through it.

All I got was a CD with people I've never heard of on it. I got a deck of cards for my bday and hubby got a flat metal bottle opener for his,lol. He no longer smokes but I give the coupons away. My MIL got phone cards from them last year.

I smoke a pack a day, with PA smoking taxes that means $4.50 a day or $31.50 a week or $126.00 a month or $1512.00 a year...sure wish I would get $25 from them.

Try living in NY. I go to PA just to buy cigs cheaper there. I live on the border of the two states.

Krissy:

With identity theft problems, I would not suggest picking through garbage at post office you could get yourself in sticky situation. You might mean no harm, but it might not look that way to others. Mail is private and garbage at post office is full of it, I am sure they will not like you picking through it.

My stepmoms mother lives on a reservation up there and she use to get them cheap. Can't you buy them there?

Too far away for me to travel. I live about 2hrs from reservation. Plus, if you add on the gas it would end up costing me more. NY also has very high gas prices due to TAXES.

Krissy:

With identity theft problems, I would not suggest picking through garbage at post office you could get yourself in sticky situation. You might mean no harm, but it might not look that way to others. Mail is private and garbage at post office is full of it, I am sure they will not like you picking through it.

I live in a town with about 150 people including kids and dogs. If they all knew about this MasterCard we'd all be looking through the trash at the Post Office, including the Post Master because most of us probably threw it away. In a town this small we all know everything about everyone as it is. You should come here sometime, people are still honest and don't get their knickers in a knot over such things. I do agree however that identity theft is a growing problem. That is why I would suggest to anyone that you should never throw away private documents of any kind in a public place. I would never do such a thing in a city like Orlando FL. I would probably get arrested.

I smoke a pack a day, with PA smoking taxes that means $4.50 a day or $31.50 a week or $126.00 a month or $1512.00 a year...sure wish I would get $25 from them.

I buy my cartons in PA (Northeastern) and after tax it comes to about $41. In my part of NY they're around $4.50/pack, but NY cigarettes are terrible now anyway. They're around $6.00/pack near my boyfriend's house.

I've signed up to smokersignup.com at least two times now and haven't received anything. I used to receive Newport coupons after one of the times I signed up, when I selected that I only smoke Marlboro (or Parliament if necessary). My brother had signed up a while ago for Parliament and always received the Marlboro $1 off pack coupons so he'd give those to me (which don't help much since I buy by the carton - although a fellow GD'er sent me a couple carton coupons :D)

I buy my cartons in PA (Northeastern) and after tax it comes to about $41. In my part of NY they're around $4.50/pack, but NY cigarettes are terrible now anyway. They're around $6.00/pack near my boyfriend's house.

I've signed up to smokersignup.com at least two times now and haven't received anything. I used to receive Newport coupons after one of the times I signed up, when I selected that I only smoke Marlboro (or Parliament if necessary). My brother had signed up a while ago for Parliament and always received the Marlboro $1 off pack coupons so he'd give those to me (which don't help much since I buy by the carton - although a fellow GD'er sent me a couple carton coupons :D)

Holy Moly - $41.00 for a carton of cigs?????

Here in Texas I pay $25.xx for a carton of Marlboros and I thought that was high. I also routinely get 4 - $4.00 or $3.00 off coupons every other month from Marlboro to use.

Holy Moly - $41.00 for a carton of cigs?????

Here in Texas I pay $25.xx for a carton of Marlboros and I thought that was high. I also routinely get 4 - $4.00 or $3.00 off coupons every other month from Marlboro to use.

That's cheap around here. When I was ~18, I used to pay $27/carton and now four years later I pay almost twice that.

My mom is going on a cruise at the end of the month, so hopefully she can bring me back some cartons from the islands. When we went last, I paid $11 for cartons :D... However, I smoke ultra lights and when we went last (almost four years ago) only Puerto Rico had ultra lights with a sign saying "new". I figured it was an old sign, but none of the other islands had ultra lights.