Kmart Fri only: Easy Bake Oven Snack Ctr - $9.97

noehlp

Don't forget about this deal. Tomorrow only! My oldest dd has asked for one for Christmas so I am hoping to get there early to get one. I just tried to call one of my local Kmarts to find out how many they will have and they refused to tell me. Oh well I tried.

Easy-Bake Oven Snack Center

1/2 PRICE DAILY SPECIALS. Each day find a super low price on one of these special toys

SALE 9.97

FRIDAY ONLY

thru Dec 17

Patty

Ok, just got off the phone with the other KMart. After a long wait, the guy got back on and said he checked everywhere, which I believe, and could not find them. He said mgmt probably has them hidden from staff. He said that normally they have anywhere from 12-24 of the items that are 1/2 off.

So yep, gotta go right after the older to go to school.

Lots of coffee!http://smilieworx.com/smilies/scif166.gif

Patty

today's toy of the day, the princess or dora hopscotch mats, were right out in front as soon as i walked in, but by noon when i was there all the dora ones at my kmart were sold out & at the one few towns over an asst manager went & got some for me from the back but he said the box those came out of was the last one...bottom line: you dont have to stand in line at 6am, but try to get there early bc they'll prob have em out & ppl who didnt go there specifically to get them may snatch em up

today's toy of the day, the princess or dora hopscotch mats, were right out in front as soon as i walked in, but by noon when i was there all the dora ones at my kmart were sold out & at the one few towns over an asst manager went & got some for me from the back but he said the box those came out of was the last one...bottom line: you dont have to stand in line at 6am, but try to get there early bc they'll prob have em out & ppl who didnt go there specifically to get them may snatch em up

Thanks for all the info. Now I know where to look. I will let you all know. Though I can't get there at 6am. It's gonna be more like 830-9am. I hope they still have some.

Patty

Yabba Dabba Doo! I got one, but don't tell my oldest dd. After I dropped the kids off, ad in the purse, I called Kmart and asked how many they had left. It was 845 am and they had 3 left. I got there a minute after I hung up, and grabbed the oven first before the cart. I also got their 3 pack of Oven mixes refills normally 9.99 minus 10% sale. So I was HAPPY!

Hope you all lucked out!

Patty