Maybeline Makeup nearly free @ Kmart

noehlp

In case you are looking for coupons to stock up (in case another store happens to do the 50% thing in the next couple of months), my Target had coupons on nearly every brand of makeup, the vast majority of them were on Maybelline. However, unfortunately there were no $2 coupons to be found, only $1. But hey, they don't expire until 6/2006, so if anyone puts the nail polishes on for 50%, that will make for some cheap nail polish with the $1 off coupon. :)

In case you are looking for coupons to stock up (in case another store happens to do the 50% thing in the next couple of months), my Target had coupons on nearly every brand of makeup, the vast majority of them were on Maybelline. However, unfortunately there were no $2 coupons to be found, only $1. But hey, they don't expire until 6/2006, so if anyone puts the nail polishes on for 50%, that will make for some cheap nail polish with the $1 off coupon. :)

oo im gonna start stocking up!

:gd_devild Thanks for the tip!!! The Kmart I went to didn't even have the 50% off sign up, but I checked it in the flyer to be sure. Hate it when they do that. I got a pressed power compact (regular $4.99 or so), and (oooops) "accidentally" peeled a $2 coupon off another product so I could use it. So, it cost me about 50cents or so. Not a bad stocking stuffer. LOL Thanks again! :gd_opera: