Target.com Black Friday Sale

Brad

If you go to the black friday ad and click on what you want, you can get the right prices...at least that's how I got mine.

I've tried that and when I click on it it shows the reg price. It's the singer sewing maching. I even tried putting it in my cart hoping it would change but that didn't work either. I tried the microwave and it worked but it doesn't for the sewing machine. I've got a turkey cooking so I'll be up for awhile so I'll keep checking.

Edited by kathytheshopper

thought there was supposed to be free shipping on purchases over $50?

I thought so too. I ordered the iPad Air deal for a friend and it charged shipping, but I figure I can always call or e-mail them later and get it credited. More important to get the order placed first.

• Like 1

I've tried that and when I click on it it shows the reg price. It's the singer sewing maching. I even tried putting it in my cart hoping it would change but that didn't work either. I tried the microwave and it worked but it doesn't for the sewing machine. I've got a turkey cooking so I'll be up for awhile so I'll keep checking.

Same here.  Guess I'll have to be patient.  Still much easier than standing in line! :)

Sequined boots for girls only in purple though.  Ordering them for a niece. Only $10 bucks can't go wrong.

I was only able to get the easel for $24, the sequined boots $10 and the fuzzy throws for $10.  I need the turtle beach headset, towels and the pj's.

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :gdangry4: :gdangry4: :gdangry4:

I know, I feel ya! Hoping it's a fluke. The toaster says store price, but then I seen it for $12 online price, except when I add it to my cart it is $19. So maybe it will just take some time for the price adjusting and we'll still be able to get the prices we want. Sure hope that's how it works. 

• Like 1