Secret Santa 2012 Official Discussion Thread

ClosedAcct

I'm going to skip this one as much as I'm already missing it..... just not in the budget for so many reasons... But I will be watching to see what everyone gets!

I'm in the same boat! I'm just doing the card exchange this year because I bought tons of cards after Christmas and my boss has stamps he's trying to get rid of :)

i sent my info hope im not too late

OK sent the email and then sent the answers to the questions. Hope you get them. Thanks

I saw some emails and don't worry, you're not late. I don't have time to sit down and work it out til this weekend so my deadline of today is kinda soft. Friday is good :) But yes, I saw some emails, I'll reply to them tomorrow to let you know for sure whose emails I got since I'm saving everything on my work computer.

Can I still get in, pretty please? I haven't checked the cite in months as work has been crazy.

Of course! I'm so behind with work that I am not going to get to organizing the swap til Saturday so come on :) Just get in by Friday afternoon so I can print at work to bring home.

Updated!

ALRIGHT PEOPLE!!! :) Per my cell phone, it is 3:45pm Texas time (central). My boss has told me I can go for the day so I'm heading out. If you want in and have not sent me your stuff, you have 1 hour and 15 minutes. I should be home by then and we are closing at 5pm CST TODAY!!!

I will have the names out hopefully by the end of the day tomorrow, but definitely by Sunday at the latest. To keep myself straight since there is more than one thing going on here, if you've signed up for more than 1 exchange, you will get more than 1 email. I'll send you an email for your SS, an email for your OE, and an email for the cards.

You should have received an acknowledgement email from me so if you did not, I didn't get your email. Please do an Aaron Rodgers worthy discount double check that I have you listed for the exchanges you want. Also, for Secret Santa and for Ornament Exchange, if the person you receive is the person you had for summer or for last Christmas, please let me know ASAP so I can do some reshuffling. I'm going to consider name assignment final on Tuesday at 5pm CST so if you don't let me know you need to swap by then, I'm sorry :(

I hope I'm not being too much of a dictator and that we all have fun!!!! LMK if you have questions!

Alright folks, if you're signed up for the card exchange, you should have the address list. If you've signed up for Ornament Exchange, all the names have been sent out.

As for Secret Santa - Yahoo temporarily froze my account for "suspicious activity" for sending too many emails in too short of a time frame. If your user name begins with letters A through H, you should have your Secret Santa name. If your user name begins with I through Z, your email is prepared, I just can't send it yet. As soon as I can begin sending again, I will get the rest of them out! :)

Again, if you get someone you had this summer or last Christmas, let me know ASAP so I can swap the names out! :)