what do you gift teachers and coaches ect?

totallyBF

I been trying to shop around looking for an ideal gift for my daughters ballet teacher. i had originally bought her a bath set from Macys for $20(philosophy) and now at bath body works i found a good deal for 6 soaps for $25 was able to make 4 differnet gifts in total

how much do you spend for gifts like those? I dont really have an idea its my first year doing this for my daughter shes 4yr

I have 10 teachers each year to buy for so I try to get a great deal on nice gifts. Many years it is BBW products that are on sale like that I will use to make nice gift bags with multiple items. This year it is going to be small coach items (key rings, purses, wallets). I limit myself to $20-25 per teacher. But with a good sale, they usually get gifts worth around $50 each.

I made gift bags with different types of things that I have found on sale here and there. My daughters female teachers had a book(Chicken Soup For The Teacher's soul from the dollar tree), coffee mug, hot chocolate ornament, shower gel(avon), lip balm(avon), candle(dollar tree), chocolate marshmellow santa, candy cane, cute socks(dollar tree), travel size tissues that I divded up from a mulitpack, Chirstmas card that has a Chirstmas cd in it in thier gift bags. The male teacher got the same minus the socks, shower gel, lip balm, and candle. He should have received a lump of coal too but we left that out. The bus driver got a card and candy cane. Oh, her music teacher got a card, hot chocolate ornament, candy cane and a small gift bag with Victoria Secret travel size stuff in it.

I have so many teachers/coaches/bus drivers etc..so it all differs. Usually the main teacher gets a 25 -50 gift ( this year I got some gift cards and some large coach wristlets), ( assistants 20-25 bbw gift sets), and the coaches, tutors, bus drivers got about a 10-15 assorted bbw items. However if my kids have someone who go above and beyond I try to get them something a bit nicer that I know they will love, like my sons speech teacher is AMAZING so I spent more on her then I normally would.