$2.99 Purple Jacket @ Womanwithin.com & Free Shipping

hack2222

I just went and looked at mine. The warnings are on the quilted jackets but not on the parkas. I have seen several products over the years that say that, I have often wondered why it is just California?

LOL those warnings have been on various things for YEARS! I mean YEARS! It's a joke in our house that evrything causes cancer in California. Everything from curling irons to .....you name it.

I wouldn't give it a second thought.

Can anyone tell me if it seems true to size? Runs big or small?

Check the sizing on the website. I followed by the number size. Normally I would have to order a 2X to get the 18-20 size, but their website says 1XL for that size. So I got the 1XL size and it fits perfect. I typically wear a size 18-20.

ok.does anyone else have a sticker obn theirs saying the material this is made of has been declared in cali to cause cancer????...i kid you not it has a sticker on the bag stating this..

i didnt even open the bag once i read this....

That warning sticker is on almost everything that I buy with an electrical plug on it, all christmas lights, so I don't eat them and don't let the kids eat them. LOL

LOL, come on folks really! I got several for my mom and SIL. Yes, still giving to them and they will wear. Other's have repeatedly reassured ya'll it's fine and not uncommon. If you are not fine with that, send it back! It is a $2.99 coat, which seems to the majority to be a great deal. Myself included. Do you remember the tag on the mattress and threats about removal of that tag? I've removed those tags and I"m sure others have also...guess what the world did not come to an end. (hehe....get it....world didn't end last night either)...OK, I digress! Final thoughts, if you give this much concern to a $2.99 coat, you probably should worry about the $299.00 apparel you buy and don't worry about. IMO!

So, this seems to be ok to wear? I received mine today and called WW and they have not heard about this warning sticker.

LOL, come on folks really! I got several for my mom and SIL. Yes, still giving to them and they will wear. Other's have repeatedly reassured ya'll it's fine and not uncommon. If you are not fine with that, send it back! It is a $2.99 coat, which seems to the majority to be a great deal. Myself included. Do you remember the tag on the mattress and threats about removal of that tag? I've removed those tags and I"m sure others have also...guess what the world did not come to an end. (hehe....get it....world didn't end last night either)...OK, I digress! Final thoughts, if you give this much concern to a $2.99 coat, you probably should worry about the $299.00 apparel you buy and don't worry about. IMO!

Agreed.

i dont think anyone said it wasnt a great deal or great find.it is an awesome deal,and IF SOMEONE WERE TO SHIP IT BACK IT WOULD COST MORE THEN THE 3 BUCKS.

on the other hand prior to 1978 people had slight warnings about the lead.SOME people still seem to think there is no danger..would comment "my child isnt going to chew on windowsills"

aspestos was used and not outlawed...didnt mean it was safe...

i have to wonder where cali gets this warning....are they over cautious,or know something that we as the public are not informed of quite yet....

the fact that there is plenty of people out there with/dying of cancer has nothing to do with the hype of the world ending...

I am keeping the coat, a gift for my Mom. I told her about the sticker and emailed her info I found and she says not a problem for her. After reading that CA puts these stickers on just about everything, including signs in Hotels and stores, I doubt it will be harmful.