Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

Were are the smiley's?

3 replies to this topic

#1 shopping4my3son  OFFLINE  

shopping4my3son

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,418 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Aug 16, 2011 - 5:40 am

When responding to a post there is only a small amount of smiley's available. Is there a spot for all of them? BTW, love the auto save when making or responding to a post. :)

#2 Brad  ONLINE  

Brad

Administrator

• 21,805 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Aug 16, 2011 - 7:01 am

We recently updated the vBulletin forum software. Part of that upgrade was a newer editor for posting/replying to messages (including the auto-save feature). In the past, we had a special add-on that showed all the smilies in the "quick reply" box. That add-on (which was not an official vB add-on) no longer works with the new vB version. So until that add-on is updated, to get the full set of similes you'll have to click the "Go Advanced" button and then on the right side of the message box you can click the [More] link under the smilies shown to see the full list. I'll see if I can do anything to make things easier in the meantime. I'm also thinking of updating the smilies (and the stock avatars) soon as well.

#3 bpr  OFFLINE  

bpr

To the Batmobile...for savings

• 1,963 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Aug 17, 2011 - 12:56 pm

More smilies would be cool :yay:.
~Don't get cancelled!
~Quickly Robin!! To the Batmobile... for savings! :usaribbon:usflag:

'It's not a lie, if you believe it':tongue1:

#4 mgmckny  OFFLINE  

mgmckny

• 2,866 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Aug 17, 2011 - 4:44 pm

Some new avatars would be nice. Not so good at doing my own.
“Next to a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." Groucho :yup:

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users