Late orders??

Elmck

I have ordered coffee mugs for the grandparents from DD7 with her picture on them from the online photo department. They were suppose to arrive on the 21st but are still not in. I am getting worried!! Has anyone else not have an order come in yet??

I did contact customer service and they said call the store they were shipped to. I did but they say they don't have them either.

Tracking says shipped should arrive between the 17th and the 21st.

I don't have any late orders from websites because I found 99.9% of my gifts in town, but I have had some late packages.

The package I sent to my parents arrived 2 business days after it was suppose to and the package they sent us arrived 3 business days after they were suppose to. The were both shipped USPS Priority Mail.

Hopefully you package gets to you soon.

My Mom and I were discussing it earlier, I've been waiting on her package and it came a few hours ago so I called to let her know. We both decided that we will ship much earlier from now on because it is so stressful waiting for Christmas packages to be delivered.

I have ordered coffee mugs for the grandparents from DD7 with her picture on them from the online photo department. They were suppose to arrive on the 21st but are still not in. I am getting worried!! Has anyone else not have an order come in yet??

I did contact customer service and they said call the store they were shipped to. I did but they say they don't have them either.

Tracking says shipped should arrive between the 17th and the 21st.

I am having the same problem with some Calendars I ordered from (Walmart). They have the exact dates. I called the store and they said they will be in tomorrow. Lets hope we all get our packages! :)