when you buy for Angel trees

Illinoismom

I just got done sorting through the Santa for a Senior gifts for my property.

Here is some helpful hints

1. Don't give them use clothes, as good as they may be they do deserve something bought for them.

2. Don't give them half used bottles of anything, again they deserve something full

3. Please put the amount that is on the gift card on the gift card. They get so confused on how much is on there.

4. I know giving is from the heart but at least get them one thing on their list.

5. if you take an Angel off the tree please return it.

6. If you include a card please sign it Santa other wise they expect you to know who these people are so they can send them a thank you.

Okay now back to our regular schedule postings

Most of them would probably love to be taken out to lunch sometime or to a movie or just to the store. IMHO when people get older they basically have what they need but many are very lonely and would most appreciate an act of kindness.

It is very nice you do that, thank you :fluffy:

Most of them would probably love to be taken out to lunch sometime or to a movie or just to the store. IMHO when people get older they basically have what they need but many are very lonely and would most appreciate an act of kindness.

It is very nice you do that, thank you :fluffy:

Oh I don't know I have a heck of time just getting them to come out of their apartments to par take in any activities that we do around here, The Senior for a Santa program is a great program as it gets them items most of the time they can't afford living on fixed incomes