Target.com Black Friday Sale [Now Online!]

Brad

SO ANNOYED! Target has the Cottage White Jewelry Armoire available online at the Black Friday sale price of $39.00, BUT they are charging $17.95 for shipping!!! Every single other jewelry armoire that they sell has free shipping except that one! Thanks a lot, Target. :mad:

I did

Qty. Item Price

1 The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy (6 Discs) (Blu-ray)Joel Tobeck;DVD; $7.99

Subtotal of Items: $7.99

Shipping & Handling: $2.29

-----------

Total before tax: $10.28

Estimated Tax: $0.48

-----------

Total for this Order: $10.76

I received an e-mail from Target today asking me to approve delayed shipping for the LOTR trilogy until mid-January. They might as well set the shipment date

as the 12th of Never as I'm sure that's when I'll get it. :rolleyes:

I got the same e-mail. I have a bad feeling as well. The last time I ordered from Target the same thing happened and my order was canceled. I guess I'll be pleasantly surprised if it does come.

Ok I just got the cancellation on this, you know I ordered as soon as it went live, how cheesy, if it was a price mistake, admit it but don't throw us they don't have enough...why did it allow us to order, again, they have counters on it, if you have x amount of products you put that number in and count down. I know they have out of stock counters on other items....sucks too because missed out on other deals thinking already had this one

Hello from Target.com,

Unfortunately, due to the high demand for the following item it is no longer available from any of our sources.

- The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy (6 Discs) (Blu-ray)

Please note that this item was listed in our 2-Day Sale ad as “quantities limited; no rain checks.” We have cancelled this item from your order and can't say for sure when it might be back in stock. If you are still interested in purchasing the item, which would be at the regular price, please check back every once in a while to see if it's available. To view the current status and the costs associated with your order, please visit My Account (http://www.target.com/my-account).

Because you only pay for items when we ship them to you, your credit card has not been charged for this item.

Thank you for being a valued Guest. We hope you visit us again.

Sincerely,

Guest Service Department

Target.com

http://www.target.com

would be nice if they just came out with the truth and said it was a price mistake. no doubt it'll probably be back in stock in a day or two at the regular price.

I wonder if they were honoring in store? I love the way they waited till the end of the weekend before contacting everyone, no way to price match or try to pick up in store (though I am sure there was only a few copies if they weren't planning on selling them as a BF item)

Ok I just got the cancellation on this, you know I ordered as soon as it went live, how cheesy, if it was a price mistake, admit it but don't throw us they don't have enough...why did it allow us to order, again, they have counters on it, if you have x amount of products you put that number in and count down. I know they have out of stock counters on other items....sucks too because missed out on other deals thinking already had this one

Hello from Target.com,

Unfortunately, due to the high demand for the following item it is no longer available from any of our sources.

- The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy (6 Discs) (Blu-ray)

Please note that this item was listed in our 2-Day Sale ad as “quantities limited; no rain checks.” We have cancelled this item from your order and can't say for sure when it might be back in stock. If you are still interested in purchasing the item, which would be at the regular price, please check back every once in a while to see if it's available. To view the current status and the costs associated with your order, please visit My Account (http://www.target.com/my-account).

Because you only pay for items when we ship them to you, your credit card has not been charged for this item.

Thank you for being a valued Guest. We hope you visit us again.

Sincerely,

Guest Service Department

Target.com

http://www.target.com

I just got this too! I had a feeling this would happen. This is the second time in a month that I have ordered from Target and have had my order cancelled.