Olay Head 2 Toe Collection 2 Gift Set w/FREE Magazine Sub $10.00 @ Walmart.com

magickallight

This Awesome Gift Pack from Walmart.com includes a one year subscription to Allure Magazine or any one of 5 other publications! :yup:

Olay Head 2 Toe Collection 2 Gift Set

$10.00

http://i2.walmartimages.com/i/if/item/icn_free_shipping_to_home.gif

http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/07/56/09/04/0007560904218_300X300.jpg

The Winter Indugence Gift Pack includes the perfect group of products to help you fight winter dryness. Plus, as an added bonus, the Winter Indulgence Gift Pack includes a one year subscription to Allure Magazine or any one of 5 other publications. Gift Pack contents are valued at over $20

Gift pack includes

# Olay Body Wash Ultra Moisture (12 oz)

# Olay Quench Body Lotion Ultra Moisture (8.4 oz)

# Trial version of Olay In-Shower Body Lotion

# Trial version of Olay Total Effect Body Wash

# Perfect for your holiday travels

LINK

be careful with the magazine rebates, I have done them several times and they never honor it. They say only one per customer even though what I bought and went through were different products/sites over a span of time. Its almost like they are processed through just one company. I explained to the rep that this was a different deal and over a long period of time but they wouldn't budge, I got stuck with magazines that I didn't really want, would rather of had the rebate as promised, just a note, there is no language anywhere that says anything to the contrary

be careful with the magazine rebates, I have done them several times and they never honor it. They say only one per customer even though what I bought and went through were different products/sites over a span of time. Its almost like they are processed through just one company. I explained to the rep that this was a different deal and over a long period of time but they wouldn't budge, I got stuck with magazines that I didn't really want, would rather of had the rebate as promised, just a note, there is no language anywhere that says anything to the contrary

EEK. Maybe I should cancel my order? I tried, but it may be too late. Guess if I get it I'll try for the rebate anyway.

Edited by Cinnamonhuskies
update

EEK. Maybe I should cancel my order?

its a great deal for the products but I make the decision based on the product I am buying not on relying on getting the rebate for the magazine. I have done an offer similar through ELF and been denied and just got the magazine, I read the small print and it doesn't have any restrictions as to limit nor if you have done similar promos. I personally am going to try again LOL but I am buying the kit as a gift.

Same here with my cousin and myself. We both tried to do the rebate/magazine deal through elf. We mailed the rebate in asap and never got anything. We both contacted ELF and then the company the rebates go through and were told we didn`t send the rebate in in time. So good luck to you who try to get the rebate. I hope this doesn`t go through the same company that ELF uses for their magazine/rebate offer.