Who's thinking about Black Friday 2010 already?

ChristmasShopping

• 3 weeks later...

My kids are 14 and 15 so know that the gifts will be mostly electronic type gifts. I am thinking of Kindle/Nook type for my daughter and my son will probably want games for xbox or something for that. So unless some great deals on these type of things come up, will probably wait until Black Friday. My daughter wanted a bunch of books last year, it was so easy to get on Amazon and order all of them at one time. I tend to put away all year and have too much when Christmas comes around or the dreaded "I am not into that anymore" as they roll their eyes! I have some twilight clothing brand new that didn't get given because she switched alliances LOL

I love the idea of putting money aside each week or month....

I have a Kindle, go with the Nook. :( I know I sound disloyal, but you can borrow books from libraries and from friends with the Nook, you can't do that with the Kindle. You can't borrow any materials from any libraries with the Kindle, whereas with the Nook you can, plus you can still get free books off the internet also. The Nook is the better bargain, especially for younger people who might like to share books with friends. I'm upgrading my Kindle soon and I'm switching to the Nook. Just thought I'd share that with a fellow bargain hunter.