Rite Aid

sassyME

Ok if I remember correctly there is a list of things on the left side of the rite aid page one of the things listed there are messages....I know I printed some off from my messages once...not sure if the $50 worth for signing up was there or somewhere else.

sorry i was wrong! I just went and re-signed up so I could help ya out and it says at the end of the registration process

A verification email has been sent to the email address you provided. Please check your email and follow the instructions for your $50 worth of coupons.

Another great deal i just spotted.CHEAP crackers.

Ritz 2/$5

- $1/2=$4

- .50/1 wellmess Q=$3

If you can get your hands on the Nabisco rebate get $10 when you buy 10 makes it $5 for 10 boxes of ritzs.Combine that with the $1.00 kraft chez at Bi-Lo this week i smell a party in the furture.LOL.

It's in with the ink cartridges. Ask one of the workers to point it out to you. Very clear directions and east to use! MUCH cheaper than buying ink cartridges! Cost is about$20 each (for black and color) I get around 4 refills out of the color and at least 10 or 12 out of the black!

Not sure how it is with pictures. I don't print them I order prints or get them at rite aid.