College Fleece Hoodies 2 for $30.00 w/ fs @ finishline

shanni

Just picked up two hoodies. I had to do what others have done. Put 4 hoodies in your cart then apply the code. Then at the very end before you submit your order go to your shopping cart and modify the order to just 2 hoodies. The order came out to around 32 bucks!!! Sweet Deal!! Got a Gators and South Florida.

If you decide to make a return to a Finish Line retail store, you must bring the following items with you:

1. Your original packing slip.

2. The credit card used for the original purchase. Orders placed using Debit Cards will be refunded for cash.

3. Footwear items must be returned in their original box and apparel items must have the tags unless problems in manufacturing exist.

You will also be required to present a valid photo ID* that will be recorded at the time of the return. Information from your ID will be retained in a company-wide database of customer return activity that Finish Line and its affiliates use to authorize in-store returns. We reserve the right to limit returns or exchanges in our stores regardless of receipt or packing slip.

What the heck am I doing wrong. It won't give the extra $10 off

Read my post above....place 3 hoodies in your cart, but make sure that you put 2 of the same one in there. Go to checkout and add the code.....then go back to your cart and change the quantity from 2 to 1 of whichever you ordered 2 of. Go back to checkout and you should see the extra $10 off (it will show $40...$10 code and $30 hoodie promo). Good Luck

Thanks for the great deal! I was glad to see the deal was still on, that the coupon worked, and that the free shipping still qualified. Terms/conditions of free shipping were supposed to expire on 14 Dec!

Here is how I got it to work after multiple failed attempts:

1) Place the 2 hoodies you want in your cart

2) Go to the cart, select either one of the hoodies and make your order "2" for that item

3) Go to the next page & fill out shipping info

4) Go to the next page, apply code "HOLIDAY1060" & MAKE SURE it works! Fill out billing info

5) Go to next page, which will be final review before you order---BUT DON'T SUBMIT YET

6) Now click on your cart again in the top right-hand of the page to go back to your cart

7) Correct your order to have 2 total hoodies only and click the orange "update cart" arrow button next to the item

8) NOW--this is where I kept getting hung up--DO NOT go down the page and click on the submit button that you used before to get to the next page; instead, just go to the top of your web browser and click on the "back" button to reach the previous "final review" page

If you followed those directions correctly, you should arrive at a total of $30 + tax. My total was $32.06.

Good luck!

Ordered on 12/12 and one hoodie was delivered early this morning. HOWEVER, the women's front zip hoodies run small. I usually wear a medium and ordered a large for a looser fit and to allow for layering. I tried it on this morning and it's quite fitted without anything on under it. I think I'll try ordering a set in XL. Seems to be good quality but thinner than I expected, too.

Ordered on 12/12 and one hoodie was delivered early this morning. HOWEVER, the women's front zip hoodies run small. I usually wear a medium and ordered a large for a looser fit and to allow for layering. I tried it on this morning and it's quite fitted without anything on under it. I think I'll try ordering a set in XL. Seems to be good quality but thinner than I expected, too.

Too bad...they are out of XL in the teams I wanted.:(