Zhu Zhu pet accessories available @ Shopko.com

innairis

i did not get any shipping confirmation and i ordered yesterday also. Any one else? I hope it doesnt get cancelled.

I placed an order yesterday for a hamster and a ball and I received a confirmation email and a shipping email. I also went on today and ordered the playhouse and I received a confirmation email, but no shipping email yet. I would call them, or look at your account to be sure.

I didn't get an email confirmation but I looked online and both of my orders shipped today by fedex.

Shopko is a reputable company, they are located out of Green Bay Wisconsin. But I have heard that if you live in Minnesota or New York your shipping will take extra long because we are still upset that Brett Favre left Green Bay!!:)

I got an order email confirmation but when I go to log in it says I don't have an account either weird!

When I checked out it gave me an option to create an account by setting up a password...I just checked and my account works. Did you all do that? It was at then end of the checkout screen.

I didn't get an email confirmation but I looked online and both of my orders shipped today by fedex.

Shopko is a reputable company, they are located out of Green Bay Wisconsin. But I have heard that if you live in Minnesota or New York your shipping will take extra long because we are still upset that Brett Favre left Green Bay!!:)

:sidesplit

IMPORTANT: CHECK YOUR SHIPPING RECEIPT AND COMPARE IT TO YOUR ORDER(S). I just happened to compare mine, both shipping receipts are missing the actual Zhu Zhu pets and only show that they are shipping the accessories I purchased! (i was charged for all of it)

...on hold with customer service now...

:lmao: you're hilarious :rotflol:

I e-mailed shopko to let them know I was greatful that they weren't over charging parents for this toy like many other sites! I get tired of that stuff, when a popular item hits the shelves. Around here, the E-bayers are snagging all the Zhu Zhus when and if they hit the shelves. Hope they get stuck with them and have to return to stores!

Just ordered the ball and car/garage from Shopko!!!!!

Thanks for the heads up. Don't forget to check your local CVS for the hamsters. Deliveries come in on Saturday night - so check first thing in the morning. That's how I got my two this past Sunday. I was standing in front of the store - in the cold and dark at 6:55 a.m. like a stalker! But I got them!

I e-mailed shopko to let them know I was greatful that they weren't over charging parents for this toy like many other sites! I get tired of that stuff, when a popular item hits the shelves. Around here, the E-bayers are snagging all the Zhu Zhus when and if they hit the shelves. Hope they get stuck with them and have to return to stores!

They're charging $12 for a toy that other stores are selling for $8! That's even higher than TRU!

Walmart: $8 online per hamster

Toys R Us: $10 online per hamster

Shopko: $12 online per hamster

Now do you REALLY WANT these for christmas? I don't think paying $12 per hamster from shopko is THAT BAD unless you really wanna jaunt over to ebay and pay $30+ per hamster..

Just sayin..

-Dave

Walmart: $8 online per hamster

Toys R Us: $10 online per hamster

Shopko: $12 online per hamster

Now do you REALLY WANT these for christmas? I don't think paying $12 per hamster from shopko is THAT BAD unless you really wanna jaunt over to ebay and pay $30+ per hamster..

Just sayin..

-Dave

Walmart is sold out online.

Walmart is sold out online.

I know that walmart is sold out online, same with toys r us(Except for that big set for 129.99).

So, to be 'scurrying' around town finding these may be frustrating and downright dumb.. (No I do NOT work for shopko in any way shape or form).. Why not buy from shopko right now, pay the $12 per hamster, and be done with it? One less stress you will have this holiday season.

-Dave

the big set is sold out online at toysrus also. I get what your saying now.

Yeah the big set was 'in stock' .. probably for a very brief few moments online this morning.. Maybe about 10 mins ago or so. But I did see 'In Stock'.. that count? :P

Yeah parents sometimes stress too much about these things.. Lets see... $12 for a hamster here.. $30+ there at the bay.. Hmm... Do I want less stress or less money in my pocket? I would choose the less stress (personally)..

I guess my experience at Toys R Us has taught me a thing or two. Its all good though :)

There is only one real thing that I want for christmas this year is that damned Mindflex game.. It looks cool, and it may be frustrating (the game) just cause of the mechanics of it, but, it would be cool to see what brain power (or lack thereof) I have to move that ball.. :P

On a side note... I do have to say shopko's shipping seems outrageous...

-Dave