Bakugan Battle Brawlers was 10.99 now $5.56

CarpeDiem

A little off-topic, but my son just started talking about these a couple of days ago (a friend on his bus has them), and I know nothing about them. I'd like to get him some for Christmas, since he was practically drooling over them at Target today, but I have no idea what their function is, or what to start off with...any help would be appreciated!!

A little off-topic, but my son just started talking about these a couple of days ago (a friend on his bus has them), and I know nothing about them. I'd like to get him some for Christmas, since he was practically drooling over them at Target today, but I have no idea what their function is, or what to start off with...any help would be appreciated!!

I am in the same boat as you. I don't even know what Pokemon is really. My ds4's friend told him that you can get them at McDonalds in the Happy Meals and my son has been begging me to take him. Although I don't like McDonalds, I will take him so I can see if they are age appropriate, and if he will play with them or grow bored with them. Hope this helps.

I am in the same boat as you. I don't even know what Pokemon is really. My ds4's friend told him that you can get them at McDonalds in the Happy Meals and my son has been begging me to take him. Although I don't like McDonalds, I will take him so I can see if they are age appropriate, and if he will play with them or grow bored with them. Hope this helps.

Thanks! I saw them at McD's today, since I'm addicted to their iced coffee, and so I bought just the toy for him today, and he was thrilled! I bought a "starter set" of some sort today, so he'll at least get that for Christmas...I will do my best to collect more of the happy meal toys, if that's going to make him happy, since they're MUCH cheaper, LOL!

Momlori, thanks, but I hardly know who Pokemon is, to know what that is, LOL! My oldest ds is 5, and all of the rest of the kids in my circle are either girls, or boys who are WAY too old for Bakugan, or too young to know it yet...I see these "loose" on Amazon, and so I figure the cards or marbles or whatever must be the most valuable part, if they only come with the "ball," for lack of the appropriate term...

Oh well, learning as I go, I guess! ;)