BELKIN Wireless Notebook Card Was $89.99 NOW $14.99 w/promo code @ Newegg.com

magickallight

This is an AWESOME Deal on a BELKIN F5D8011 N1 Wireless Notebook Card - but you MUST USE the Promo Code EMCLXNN24 to get this price!

Here is what you will see:

Original Price: $89.99

You Save: $30.00

$59.99

But - When you use the promo code: EMCLXNN24 it will bring the price down to $14.99! That means you SAVE $75.00! :eyepoppin

Link

http://images17.newegg.com/is/image/newegg/39-314-001-TS?$S180W$

Don't forget the Promo Code!

Does anyone know if this one will work with the mini laptops?

Anyone???

Depends on if the netbook (mini laptop) has a 32bit CardBus card slot. If it does, it'll work, if not, then no...

Don't forget that you need to have a Wireless N router or else you might as well stick with the netbook's built-in wireless G speeds.

Im sorry im not so tech savoy.I do have a wireless router in the house.But based on your comment i dont really need a card for the laptop as it has built in wireless what will pick up the router?The reason im asking is my DD wants a laptop for christmas but i want to get her a mini one (shes 10).I just want to make sure she has what she needs to go online.Thxs Marcster.

Im sorry im not so tech savoy.I do have a wireless router in the house.But based on your comment i dont really need a card for the laptop as it has built in wireless what will pick up the router?The reason im asking is my DD wants a laptop for christmas but i want to get her a mini one (shes 10).I just want to make sure she has what she needs to go online.Thxs Marcster.

All laptops made within the past 4 years or so have a Wireless G card built right in.