Taste of Home magazine for $2 per year(up to 4 yrs)

krissy72

Maybe if you do it in a family members name?

I could, but then until my current subscription runs out, I'd be getting double...I'll have to check though, I get that one and Simply Delicious, and one of them runs out in Dec/Jan 10, I think, and I've purposely held off on not renewing yet, waiting for a better deal...that would be an AWESOME deal, because I'll renew it anyway, regardless...

Oh please don't order from this company! I did and got ripped off!!! They dont list contact info and they have refused to give me contact info! They apparantly don't want all their angry customer calling in asking why they never got their magazines!!!

They have an F rating with the Better Business Bureau:

They are also listed with Rippoff Report:

Yes there are many other complaints about them online also! Anyone that has already ordered please contact Google Checkout and try to have them cancle your transaction!!! The magazine prices are great but you will probablly never see them! (I know I didn't!!!)

You can see their F rating on the St. Louis, MO. BBB website. You can also do a search and find the company listed on RipoffReport dot com!

Has anyone used this site before? I just want to be sure before I order?

I have used this site before when the previous owners had it. I think it was a bunch of high school kids running it for a fund raiser. They took many subscriptions and didn't fill them. New owners took the site over and fulfilled the old subscriptions that people ordered. However, in the interim that is where many of these complaints are coming from that another poster mentioned. I ordered several magazine subscriptions in 1/08 and I have just started finally receiving them this summer. However, I DID receive everything I paid for. I truly believe it was because of the former owners. I would have no problems trying them again, especially for only $2! HTH

I have used this site before when the previous owners had it. I think it was a bunch of high school kids running it for a fund raiser. They took many subscriptions and didn't fill them. New owners took the site over and fulfilled the old subscriptions that people ordered. However, in the interim that is where many of these complaints are coming from that another poster mentioned. I ordered several magazine subscriptions in 1/08 and I have just started finally receiving them this summer. However, I DID receive everything I paid for. I truly believe it was because of the former owners. I would have no problems trying them again, especially for only $2! HTH

I ordered about 10 different magazines that were sent to different family members last Christmas. Every one of them was received. I even had to send an email about changing an address and they contacted me and made the change. It is a chance and I guess I was one of the lucky ones.

Thank you for your experiences.

Thanks! I went ahead an ordered.

I ordered from them last year. I thought I had only ordered a mag for myself and another for a family member and both were received within about 3 months. I just checked my old emails and it looks like I went back and ordered 4 more about a month later. I was wondering why these were coming! BUT there is one that I never received. My bad for not staying on top of it though... but for $2 I am okay with the risk.

• 2 months later...

For those of you new tothis magazine... I ABSOLUTELY love it. My Gma actually got it for me one yr sometime ago for a gift. I loved it so much that she continues to get it for me each year! I have all mine saved and in binders (LOL) I use them alot and wow do I have fun!

Its worth it!