Official Kohls.com Kohl's Online Coupon Code Discussion Thread

Brad

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cannot get checked out, website acting all kinds of wacko for me :/

Same here. Kohl's.com has been very irregular this past week. Took days to receive my Kohl's Cash. They kept telling me it was sent, and resent, but after 4 days, nada. Went through all my folders, spam, trash - nothing there. It finally came through yesterday. Of course, I wanted to check out the night owl sale, so I get to the site only to find a message stating the site was down.

Was happy to see it running this AM. I signed in, browsed the site, added stuff to my cart, go to check out and my cart was empty.

How does that happen? Then I noticed that I was no longer signed in! Are you kidding me?

Finally got everything back and hit the place order symbol and a little line of script comes up stating we cannot place your order at this time. Try again later. Now I can't even get logged in as it says  some information missing or invalid. I checked and rechecked. All good on my side. What the heck? Is anyone else having difficulties this weekend with the Kohl's site?

Same here. Kohl's.com has been very irregular this past week. Took days to receive my Kohl's Cash. They kept telling me it was sent, and resent, but after 4 days, nada. Went through all my folders, spam, trash - nothing there. It finally came through yesterday. Of course, I wanted to check out the night owl sale, so I get to the site only to find a message stating the site was down.

Was happy to see it running this AM. I signed in, browsed the site, added stuff to my cart, go to check out and my cart was empty.

How does that happen? Then I noticed that I was no longer signed in! Are you kidding me?

Finally got everything back and hit the place order symbol and a little line of script comes up stating we cannot place your order at this time. Try again later. Now I can't even get logged in as it says  some information missing or invalid. I checked and rechecked. All good on my side. What the heck? Is anyone else having difficulties this weekend with the Kohl's site?

I have been having very similar issues.  I am so frustrated with Kohl's right now!!!

If you really want to order something, call the toll free # and give your order over the phone, but FYI..........

I wound up calling CS, explained what was/had been happening, then gave my order over the phone to the rep.

I used a different computer and was able to retrieve my cart from 2 days prior, but still could not check out online, but at least I could see the items in the cart as well as the prices.

Anyhow, after 30 minutes of speaking with a chatty CS Rep, giving him each item sku #, description, etc., I'd found the prices he  quoted me on several items, were higher than what I had in my cart. Of course, I had been shopping during the night owl/early bird sale hours and prices were lower. Then Kohls' system went spastic and by the time I got a hold of CS, prices went back up. Since I had my cart on the computer screen showing the lower prices, the rep was able to verify that the prices were in effect during the time I had been trying to check out, so the lower pricing was honored.

After all that, I receive my email confirmation only to find that one item I ordered was being shipped not to my address, but to another AND my cc# was incorrect!

I immediately contacted CS and this time I got a rep who had no clue. He kept putting me on hold, saying he was having phone trouble, I kept getting static, several times it sounded like we were disconnected.

I explained that I had just placed an order and that one item needed to be sent to my address, not the other as it was posted on the order confirmation. Again, after a lengthy time on the phone, he announced that it was taken care of and a new confirmation was being sent.

The new confirmation arrives and now, that one item, is totally cancelled!

I take a breath, call back yet again, and finally I'm able to clear up that issue as well as the CC# problem.

Sheesh!  An entire weekend plus over an hour spent on 3 separate phone calls to CS, and my order is finally placed correctly.

If it wasn't the last day for the 30% off, I would have said forget about it.

I had never had an issue with Kohls before. They say they are making system changes.

I just hope it doesn't take too much longer.

• 2 weeks later...