Official Kohls.com Kohl's Online Coupon Code Discussion Thread

Brad

anyone have the number for 30% that I can use in store or something I can print off for them to scan? They told me that can do LOVE2SHOP but there is a pin number or something they could input

I think whoever you spoke to was uninformed. What I took a picture of IS what they look at and them punch in the 30% discount. If you are having an issue in the store you can always use it online.

• 2 weeks later...

Valentine's Day Sale 2-Day Doorbuster

Kohl's Charge cardholders:

Save 30% on Any Order with coupon code: CUPID30 (expires 2/20/13)

Free Shipping on Any Order with coupon code: LUV2BMVC (expires 2/20/13)

Everyone Else:

Save 20% on $100 Order with coupon code: CUPID20 (expires 2/14/13)

Save 15% on Any Order with coupon code: KISSES (may expire 2/14/13)

Earn $10 Kohl's Cash with EVERY $50 you spend (earning ends 2/18 and you can redeem your Kohl's Cash 2/19 to 3/5, and dollar amount is taken AFTER coupon code discounts)

ok well clearance stuff is selling out so i guess i'll pay w/o discount and shipping to get my order. At least the clearance prices were good.

For non-charge cardholders:

Free shipping on $50 w/ code SHOP50 (ends 2/17)

Save 10% on Any Order w/ Code: TENFORBLOG or NEW2369

Kohls.com Coupons - a few codes for 15% off $100 order, and there's a 15% off any order starting tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...

Kohls.com Coupons

www.kohls.com

Upcoming 30% Off Code for Kohl's Charge Cardholder's!

March 6 to March 13, 2013

Save 30% with Kohl's Charge Card and coupon code SHOPNSAVE - Valid 3/6 to 3/13/13

Free Shipping on Any Order w/ Kohl's Charge Card and coupon code WESHIPFREE - Valid 3/6 to 3/13/13

Plus, March 6 to March 10 - Everyone will earn $10 Kohl's Cash with Every $50 Spent - Redeemable 3/11 to 3/30

-----------------------------------------------------------------

:victory:

COMBINING CODES: (these two codes should COMBINE with either the 30% off code (above) or the 15% off code (below)

Save 15% on Men's Apparel, Dress & Casual Footwear, and Luggage w/ coupon code: MENS15 (exp. 3/17)

or

Save 15% on Intimates w/ coupon code: INTIMATES (exp. 3/17)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone else: Save 15% on Any Order w/ Coupon Code: SMS6609 (exp. 3/16)

Edited by noehlp
Add free shipping info & add KC redeem dates

Anyone know if the extra 25% off clearance is still in effect today or was that through yesterday only? If so, I may go return all my stuff and repurchase for kohls cash. If I lose the extra 25% then new discount isn't worth it.

I just called my local Kohl's and they said they don't have an extra % off clearance, but they say they haven't since the end of Feb.

• 2 weeks later...