Old Navy 50% off clearance prices

stacya

Just got back, and found some great deals for my little girl...not so much for my older boys, but through this weekend, they have an extra 50% off their clearance prices. Plus I had a 25% off coupon, so I got lots of stuff CHEAP!

I don't know, but I intend to go to another one tomorrow, as there was a certain shirt my older son wanted that wasn't in his size at this one, and was out of stock in any other sizes...hoping they have more clearance for my older kids if it is nationwide...they had the signs posted on the windows, too, so it wasn't something I just happened into once I was inside the store...

I usually hear about this sale on here, so it must be very hush-hush this time around...

I went to a different ON today...no signs up on the windows, so I expected not to get any deals on their clearance, but once inside, the clearance areas all had the extra 50% off clearance price signs up...got more good deals for my little girl, but nothing for my older boys (they are 4 and 5)...

This was going on at two different ON's near me yesterday. The stuff was really picked over leftovers from summer; there was tons of it, but I couldn't find ANYTHING I wanted to buy in men's or women's. Which is too bad, 'cause I usually do pretty well during the extra 50% off sales. Although is it just me, or are they not marking items down all that much anymore? I used to buy stuff from clearance when it wasn't the extra 50% off, but nowadays it seems like you don't save a whole lot over regular retail.

This was going on at two different ON's near me yesterday. The stuff was really picked over leftovers from summer; there was tons of it, but I couldn't find ANYTHING I wanted to buy in men's or women's. Which is too bad, 'cause I usually do pretty well during the extra 50% off sales. Although is it just me, or are they not marking items down all that much anymore? I used to buy stuff from clearance when it wasn't the extra 50% off, but nowadays it seems like you don't save a whole lot over regular retail.

I think it really depends on the sizes you're looking for...my daughter is only 10 weeks old, so I was buying for next year, and got several tops for $1.25 after the extra 50% off, a bathing suit for $2.75, shoes that were $4.49 that matched a dress that was $2.49...now my boys, on the other hand, are 4 and 5, and their stuff was totally picked over...just got one shirt that was totally by chance because it was on a table, and I had no idea that it was even clearance until I checked out...