Toshiba Satellite Laptop with Intel Celeron Processor-Onyx Blue [email protected]

elite2058

Toshiba - Satellite Laptop with Intel® Celeron® Processor - Onyx Blue

Our Price: $299.99

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=9368169&type=product&id=1218092959299

http://images.bestbuy.com/BestBuy_US/images/products/9368/9368169_sb.jpg

Intel® Celeron® processor 900

Features a 800MHz frontside bus, 1MB L2 cache and 2.2GHz processor speed.

2GB DDR2 memory- expandable to 4GB.

Multiformat DVD±RW/CD-RW drive with double-layer support

15.4" widescreen TFT-LCD display with TruBrite technology and 1280 x 800 resolution provides native support for 720p content to bring your movies and games to life.

160GB Serial ATA hard drive (5400 rpm)

Mobile Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MHD with 128MB - 830MB dynamically allocated shared graphics memory. Built-in stereo speakers.

CD/DVD control buttons

Provide easy media control.

3 high-speed USB 2.0 ports.

Built-in Realtek high-speed wireless LAN (802.11b/g)

Built-in 10/100 Ethernet LAN with RJ-45 connector.

Weighs 5.5 lbs. and measures just 1.5" thin

Up to 2 hours and 40 minutes battery life.

Glossy black finish with an onyx blue lid

Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic Edition operating system

Software package included:

With Toshiba Disc Creator, DVD Player, Microsoft Works 9, Adobe Acrobat Reader and more. 60-day trial version of Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 Edition also included

Its better than a netbook for not a whole lot more money. If you are doing any type of gaming, working with videos/pictures though the celeron and only 2GB of ram on vista is going to be slow going.

With that said, I like Toshiba laptops, you are getting better quality and more resale value as opposed to something like an Acer which also sells a lot of budget laptops.

I like the color scheme to on a notebook this cheap. It looks almost like a big DS Lite :)

Nice deal, nice laptop. I bought one in March when it was on sale for $299. Couldn't be happier. Internet and basic laptop stuff is great. I bought 2GB more of Ram on Ebay for $20, and the things fly's. Not a gamer so no problem.