Wii Sports Resort (Wii) + Wii Motion Plus + $20 Gift Card $49.99 at Toys R Us

elite2058

Wii Sports Resort (Wii) + Wii Motion Plus + $20 Gift Card $49.99 at Toys R Us

Today 10am - 2pm only in-stores only. Excellent Deal!

Toys R Us has Wii Sports Resort (Wii) for $49.99. The Wii Motion Plus attachment comes free with Wii Sports Resort. Free $20 Toys R Us Gift Card with purchase.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3609395

Edited by elite2058

Thanks OP!!!! This is a great deal!!!!:eyepoppin

DH went this morning to pick it up. The gift card is good for 6 hours, so he is going back later this afternoon for the extra sensor thing.

I think the GC is good until the end of Sept but won't activate for 6 hours, according to the ad or maybe I misread what it said

Yeah, they probably do that so people can't use the gift card to make another purchase that same trip. They figure the more times they get you in the store, the more you will spend. I personally hate that if it is the case but I didn't go today so I can't verify the 6 hour rule.

Thanks OP!!!! This is a great deal!!!!:eyepoppin

DH went this morning to pick it up. The gift card is good for 6 hours, so he is going back later this afternoon for the extra sensor thing.

I should have said isn't good for 6 hours. We are getting ready to go back now.;)

I was able to use my gift card immediately. They weren't sure if it would work or not, and pretty much said let's just try I. I paid for the game and the accessories pack. He immediately rang up my extra Wii motion and I was able to use the gift card that I had just received without ever leaving the line.

Amie

I bought this game today too. They had a deal that if you buy 2 other wii games you get a $45.00 GC. I bought a game that was $30.00 (Gold Gym's cardio) and another game called Space something for $20.00. Spent $100.00 for all three and got a GC for $45.00.

Thanks for the posting. I had the paper but didn`t read it to see deal.Went and bought two for the grand-kids and got 2- 20.00 gift cards. Going to use them in August for the madden 2010 for ps3 for husband. For being a card member also got a 10.00 coupon in the mail, so that`s 50.00 towards game