NCAA, NFL, MLB and NHL clearance hats and clearance apparel [email protected]

elite2058

I managed to get a Jets jersey that was $75 for $10, A Chad OchoCinco jersey that was $110 for $10. A Jets cap and shirt combo pack that was $35 for $10 and a $20 Calgary hat for $5. Added the $5 off code and got all that for $30 + shipping.

If there was a Lids store near me I would have it shipped there and saved even more. But the closest place is more than $5 of gas round trip. :(

Guest mari1

Has anyone ever ordered from them before?

Finding LOTS of Ohio State hats that would be good for xmas gifts.

I have ordered from them many times. They also have many brick and mortar stores in malls

Wow very disappointing. Only 1 item they are going to ship me. After a lengthy phone convo with them I was told they do not have the items I want in stock (even though they charged my card for the full amount before they knew they were out of stock) and they can not honor the price when and if it is available because they have no clue what the vendor ships them. :(

Wow very disappointing. Only 1 item they are going to ship me. After a lengthy phone convo with them I was told they do not have the items I want in stock (even though they charged my card for the full amount before they knew they were out of stock) and they can not honor the price when and if it is available because they have no clue what the vendor ships them. :(

Yes, I am very disappointed also! I placed an order of 7 hats for gifts and 2 (my least favorite ones) are only available. We were so excited to get this deal and the fact that nobody even tried to contact us via phone or email just charge whatever they like to the credit card infuriates me. Supposedly they can't cancel my order but I now get to wait in line for a supervisor to contact me. Who knows how long that will take!!!!! This is horrible cutomer service in my book!

:gdboxer::gdyelling::censored:

I finally talked to them they said i get the two hats which i think it what i really wanted the most so im still pretty happy

You must of gotten lucky...I called about my order that got completely messed up - what a joke!

Ordered seven hats 5 were not fulfilled. Invoice online said that two of my hats were being delivered. Got my delivery and had three hats in it. Only one hat was the one I ordered. The other two were the right size and team but not what I ordered at all. Invoice in the box showed me being billed for three hats and that two were what I ordered...way confusing how messed up this got. On the phone (again) trying to explain this and was joking around saying yeah I know computer glitch messed up your inventory and took orders it shouldn't have right...guy said yeah so then I continued to joke and said that on top of that you had a flood also and your inventory was also damaged and he said how did you know???? All in all experience w/ ordering from them was so bad I can only laugh about it. :P

You must of gotten lucky...I called about my order that got completely messed up - what a joke!

Ordered seven hats 5 were not fulfilled. Invoice online said that two of my hats were being delivered. Got my delivery and had three hats in it. Only one hat was the one I ordered. The other two were the right size and team but not what I ordered at all. Invoice in the box showed me being billed for three hats and that two were what I ordered...way confusing how messed up this got. On the phone (again) trying to explain this and was joking around saying yeah I know computer glitch messed up your inventory and took orders it shouldn't have right...guy said yeah so then I continued to joke and said that on top of that you had a flood also and your inventory was also damaged and he said how did you know???? All in all experience w/ ordering from them was so bad I can only laugh about it. :P

sorry to hear about your luck sounds like the guy you talked to on the phone was interesting. i originally ordered 3 jerseys with my hats that im not going to receive. The order hasnt arrived yet so we will see if i get the correct hats or not. But ya this sale by lids has been an interesting outcome with alot of people they need to fix the problems before they decide to have another one.