Torrid $10 off $11 and free shipping

xfountaingrl

Does it work on clearance? I have a shirt that is $11.99 in my bag and I keep getting: Promo code BDAY09T requires a minimum purchase of $10.01. Hot Topic, Inc. employees and their family members are excluded.

both my items were clearance 6.99 for the sleep pants and 4.49 I think for the undies I kept having problems, kept getting a 404 page

but I signed up for an account and just kept hitting the apply discount button

took a bit but it went through finally

paid with paypal

Guest JustMeDiana

Now it's saying "Promotion in Inactive".... I give up!

Same here... but I was trying to place a second order under hubby's name...

You have to sign up for an account FIRST, then you have to "View your cart" to put the code in (do not hit "Checkout" if you do it never gives the option to ADD THE CODE. Just view your cart, the box for the code is at the bottom...

I think all the clothing is plus sized?? And I couldn't figure out the sizing on the underwear so I went with extentions. They are 2 for $10 but they have the black in the clearance section for 1.99. So I got them to be able to use the code..

HTH

Now it's saying "Promotion in Inactive".... I give up!

I got the same thing. I think your birthday has to be in July in your profile. I can't figure out how to get in to edit your birthdate, I found a bracelet that was kinda cute. With the coupon it is worth it. Without it I'm not ordering.

If you can figure it out, let me know. ;)