walmart site to store

i tried this site to store pick up feature it cuts out the shiping cost.wow am i impressed it got there way ahead of time i mean like 2 weeks early and i have a couple weeks to pick it up.this is great to know if you have a birthday coming and dont have anywhere to store presents

I hate ours because nobody is ever back there and it takes 5 people calling for a person before 1 finally comes. Apparently very few are trained on this.

Mine is the same way. Very frustrating. I wait back there for a half hour on somebody to come wait on me. Then they spend half an hour looking for my item and tell me to come back in a few days because it isn't there yet. This is after I hand them the print out saying my item is ready for pickup.

Mine is the same way. Very frustrating. I wait back there for a half hour on somebody to come wait on me. Then they spend half an hour looking for my item and tell me to come back in a few days because it isn't there yet. This is after I hand them the print out saying my item is ready for pickup.

I call the store from my cell and complain,lmao. I tell them I don't have all day to wait for someone,lol. I usually don't wait long after that.

• 3 weeks later...

:tongue1:

Ours is pretty good. I just ordered two items a couple of weeks ago and got my email on friday that they were at the store. I went to the store with email in hand and when I got to the site to store area, there was no one there, but they have a huge sign that says press button for service. The button is on one of the credit/debit card machines. You just press the touch screen and it pages a customer service manager who is working that area and she was there within 2 minutes of it paging her. They carry these hand held pagers that get alerts from all over the store. I thought it was a neat idea. Of course, our store was just remodeled. Dont know if that has to do with anything. But the store looks good and the service was good so I'm happy to use it again and save the $40-$50 in shipping that I would have to pay for the items I bought.

I just used it for the first time a few weeks ago. They were nice and prompt and even helped get the air conditioner into the cart :) Now when I went to return the air conditioner immediately after picking it up, customer service was a PITA lol.

It was hot and I couldn't wait for it to come in so I'd bought another one in between LOL

:tongue1:

there was no one there, but they have a huge sign that says press button for service. The button is on one of the credit/debit card machines. You just press the touch screen and it pages a customer service manager who is working that area and she was there within 2 minutes of it paging her. They carry these hand held pagers that get alerts from all over the store. I thought it was a neat idea.

Ours have the machines too, it still takes them at least 1/2 hour and that is pushing the button more than once and usually someone has to page them over the loudspeaker before someone actually comes.

• 3 weeks later...
I placed an order on Sunday from walmart.com. Half of it shipped to my home(I recieved this today) and one item was a site to store item. That item hasn't shipped yet. Is that normal for walmart.com? I've ordered from them a dozen or so times and every other time I have orded from them, my order shipped within 24 hours. Thanks:)

I have a site to store order that has taken over 3 weeks and still not here its was a birthday present that is now really late..i think i am going to cancel it..they said it was delayed and they dont know when it going to come in..

I have a site to store order that has taken over 3 weeks and still not here its was a birthday present that is now really late..i think i am going to cancel it..they said it was delayed and they dont know when it going to come in..

This happened to me with my Christmas cards! I ordered them 2 months early and it took 6 weeks for them to arrive. They were lost in shipment and then found and they got sent to the store but no one got xmas cards this year cause they were too late. I now have a pile of my kids pictures on Christmas cards! LOL.

I ordered a movie. They had the pickup date on the form. I called them the last day I had to pick it up and told them it would be hard for me to get there to pick it up that day and asked if I could pick it up first thing in the morning. She said NO PROBLEM. The stuff is usually there for a week or two after the last pick up date. I went in the next morning after dropping the kids off at school at 8:00. They wouldn't give me the item. It was there. In their hands. But they said I had to pick it up by the previous day and it is processed to be sent back. :confused: WHY??? I was there to pick it up. The item was there. But they wouldn't let me have it. They said I would have to reorder. I said that was why I called. They said well you got mis-information.

If you have something you need...pick it up on time!!! And if you can get the .97 shipped to home option. Take it! Save yourself the aggravation of picking up. However if the shipping is more than that...it is worth the few minutes in line (usually).

just a question i havent used this but just 1 time.if i place an order and pay for it can it be picked up in another state walmart?

you have to put down what Walmart you want to pick it up at when you checkout and if you want someone else to pick it up that has to be put on there as well, they will need id to pick it up.