CVS Deals Discussion - JUNE 09

freesia39

I was driving past a CVS today so I went in & checked and the cheapest sunglasses that I could find were $10.99.

Yup, I checked another CVS today and the cheapest I could find were $10.99 too. Maybe the reading glasses are the ones that start at 5.99? Bummer we couldn't find any cheaper, but the hunting was fun. Found a few more Bounty paper towels at 75% off, so not quite a wasted trip. Thanks to everyone for posting!

I get mine on Wednesday each week in the newspaper...is ther something you are looking for?

Nope, I just wanted to try and "shop ahead" I have a $4 off $20 and a $3 ECB that both expired today and I wanted to try and have a plan, not just wander the store aimlessly.

I ended up going with the 5 for $13 Pepsi deal and 2 cans of Mousse. Got it all for $13.70

And, I will get $3.60 of that back when the cans are empty! :D That makes the toal price for the Pepsi about $5.82 including tax!

Thank you for the offer, tho.

This week CVS has a deal to make a photo book and get one free. Has anyone ever done this. Do you have to do this in the store to get the deal or can you do it online?

I've done it in the store there, never even tried online, they only take a few minutes to print. I make mine first and then go shopping while they print and then put it together and by the time I'm done shopping my books are done.

Nope, I just wanted to try and "shop ahead" I have a $4 off $20 and a $3 ECB that both expired today and I wanted to try and have a plan, not just wander the store aimlessly.

I ended up going with the 5 for $13 Pepsi deal and 2 cans of Mousse. Got it all for $13.70

And, I will get $3.60 of that back when the cans are empty! :D That makes the toal price for the Pepsi about $5.82 including tax!

Thank you for the offer, tho.

Love, Love, LOVE deposit returnables!

How do you take the cans back....someone explain to this newbie!!!!

Here in the Republic of California, to force us to recycle, they charge an additional fee on cans and bottles as an incentive to return the cans to a recycling center and get your "money back."

Of course, depending on the center, you don't always get the exact value you put in! And there isn't a recycling center anywhere close to me that's open on the weekend or has some sort of self-serve option, so I wind up putting mine with the recycling my building has.

At least in LA, I used to give my bottles to the people who would forage through my trash through them.

It goes through phases. :( Right now, CVS is new for us in Northern California, so we're getting decent coupons.

I tried to get the Tide today, but they did not have the specific one I wanted (Tide Free) so I'll try another CVS tomorrow. Aveeno is still going. Think they will combine the Aveeno deal with the Aveeno sunblock deal?

Did anybody find any of the heat wraps? I went to 2 stores and both were out but I figured as much, every time they are free after ECB they have only a couple in stock to begin with and they run out right away.

but with their new rain check promo - you can still get these when they come back in. The new rain checks have a place for the ECB info.

I thought they had some good deals on makeup this week.

The BOGO Free Revlon was allright, but I just got makeup a week or two ago with the Cover Girl ECB deal.

But the Physician's formula one isn't that bad - there are plenty of PF coupons from the Sunday paper.

don't forget the Almay foundation one - $10 ECB bringing it down to $3.99 without any coupons (I'm doing the price from memory - so I could be wrong).

I can never find any PF coupons.

Although I haven't got too many recently, Rite Aid is usually a good source for makeup Q's on the displays of make up there.

don't forget the Almay foundation one - $10 ECB bringing it down to $3.99 without any coupons (I'm doing the price from memory - so I could be wrong).

I can never find any PF coupons.

PM me, I have one or two (depending on expiration date) I would be happy to send you if you can use them.