Craftsman 12 in. Tool Bag, Large Mouth [email protected]

elite2058

Craftsman 12 in. Tool Bag, Large Mouth

Reg Price: $9.99

Savings: $5.00

Sale: $4.99 Pick up in store to save on shipping while available

Shipping is $6.25

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_00940947000P?vName=Tools&cName=HandTools,Carpentry&sName=Tool%20Carriers&psid=SHOPPING01&sid=IDx20070921x00003d

http://s.sears.com/is/image/Sears/00940947000?hei=180&wid=180&op_sharpen=1&qlt=75

These wont last long with Fathers Day around the corner. I bought these the last time they had them on sale and they are really nice.

Description

A versatile carry-all for any on-the-job situation. Full-zipper top with steel bar reinforcement, large interior with a wide opening for easy access. Reinforced bottom stitching for added strength.

Rugged nylon construction

Stitching and bar tacking for long, durable service

Tools not included

Here's Some tools you can put in it:

You may also save $5 on $50 or more with code SDEALS817

Reversible Knit Gloves - Large (12-pack) $4

Craftsman 5 pc. Screwdriver Set, Slotted $5

Craftsman 5 pc. Screwdriver Set, Phillips $5

Craftsman 12 in. Tool Bag, Large Mouth $5

Craftsman 83-piece Insert Bit Set $16

Craftsman 54-piece Driving Set $12

Craftsman 8 pc. Socket Set, Lasermarked 3/8 dr. Metric $8

11 pc Standard Socket Accessory Set, 6 pt. Standard, 3/8" Drive $10

10 pc Standard Easy Read Socket Set, 12 pt. Standard, 1/4" Dr. $10

Craftsman 11 pc. Metric Socket Set, 6 pt. Standard, 3/8 in. Drive $10

9 pc Standard Easy Read Socket Set, 6 pt Standard, 3/8" Drive $10

10 pc Standard Easy to Read Socket Set, 6 pt. Standard, 1/4" Drive $10

10 pc Metric Easy to Read Socket Set, 6 pt. Standard, 1/4" Drive $10

Craftsman 7 pc. Screwdriver Bit Socket Set, 3/8" Drive $15

9pc Standard Easy Read Socket Accessory Set 12 pt Standard 1/2" Dr. $15

9pc Standard Easy Read Socket Accessory Set, 12 pt Deep, 3/8" Drive$15

18 pc Standard & Metric Socket Accessory Set, 6 pt. Deep, 1/4" Drive $15

Craftsman 7 pc. Tamper-Proof Torx Bit Socket Set $15

Craftsman 12 pc. Nutdriver Set in Zippered Case $20

6 pc Metric Easy Read Socket Accessory Set, 12 pt. Stand, 1/2" Drive $20

18 pc Easy to Read Socket Accessory Set, 12 pt. Deep, 3/8" Drive $20

Craftsman 4 pc. Standard and Metric Hex Bit Socket Set, 1/2 in. Drive $20

Craftsman 4 pc. Large Torx Bit SAS 3/8 in. and 1/2 in. Drive $20

Craftsman 7 pc. Torx Bit Socket Set, 1/4 and 3/8 in. Drive $20

Craftsman 7 pc. External Torx Socket Set, 1/4 and 3/8 in. Drive $20

sears is ridiculous. be forewarned when using the pick up at store that a good more than half of the time you place order you will get a confirmation that item is ready to be picked up before receiving another that the item is unavialble at store. this just happened to me today. but also happened at christmas with a piece of jewellery that i drove to further store to collect alreday having asked for some stuff to be picked up at local store and when i got to local store the same piece of jewellery was sitting in display.

Any codes for free shipping?

I had no problem with the bags, in fact they are in my closet waiting for Fathers Day.

But, I know what you mean on Sears. I ordered a Boflex and they sent me a pick up confirmation and then they called to say it wasnt in stock. They didnt give me any help when I called too. It was charged to my credit card and it took 2 weeks to get it off. So, Im not a big fan of Sears online either, but the bag is nice.

sears is ridiculous. be forewarned when using the pick up at store that a good more than half of the time you place order you will get a confirmation that item is ready to be picked up before receiving another that the item is unavialble at store. this just happened to me today. but also happened at christmas with a piece of jewellery that i drove to further store to collect alreday having asked for some stuff to be picked up at local store and when i got to local store the same piece of jewellery was sitting in display.

Any codes for free shipping?

That happened to me at Christmas. But they gave me a 15% off anything code for my "troubles" that can be used on any order placed online. So I bought a new washer and dryer and laundry tower when it went on sale along with the additional 15% off. That was worth my trouble for me. So watch your email for a notice or check your sears account. My 15% was automatically applied to my next order. The email said if it wasn't applied for any reason to call them and they would adjust it. :yup:

I've had problems both times I shopped with Sears.com. First time I ordered I got the call that they weren't available. I made them find me the item at another store and bring it to the original store I was to pick it up at. Second time I wanted to order an item online and it clearly stated the price on the page but it wouldn't let me select anything - there was no box to add anything to the cart. I then stopped at my local Sears and they couldn't figure out what the problem was with the website either so they call CS and after an hour of arguing with CS I left the store and I will not purchase from SEARS.COM again. They are the worst I have ever come across. They don't update their website at all.:mad: