Yankee Candle Semi Annual Sale Prices Varies

hannahs_momma

I was comming to post this! I LOVE this sale, and actually with some of my wedding money, I'm gonna buy me a few things. Nothing like having your favorite type of candles on clearance, and the greatest thing is buying them on clearance aned giving them as gifts. People around here thinks you spent 100's on your gifts because their yankee candle, and you only spent 40 bucks!!

Yes sale is in stores also and yes that Q can be used online.The promo code is on the bottom of Q for online purchases.

I couldn't get that code at the bottom to work on my order this morning and I tried it with several things that were onsale.

Don't forget you can order it in the store and get it sent to you for free, no shipping. I went to the store today to get sunflower candles, but they are all out in store and online.

Also used my $10 off $25, so got 2 large jars, jar topper, and car air freshener for $22!!

By the way, when you do the online survey and they send you the email with the $10 off coupon, keep the email. I open it every month and the expiration date changes, so I always have a coupon. Don't know if you guys know about that or not.

I ordered yesterday, but the $10 off code made me take a second look. Almost everything is sold out (in the large jars) and I never could get the $10 off code to work today. I entered it several times and waited until the very last "review" page came up and it still never showed. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!