~ Please, please vote for me ~ Houseparty Winner update...

Thanks speeddiva!!! You all are awesome and thoughtful.

jbrawn26, I don't have a myspace page. I DO have a facebook account but really don't do anything with it. I sign up a while back but have basically just left it as it was when I first registered. I haven't added friends on there and don't know that many people around here since we've moved a few times.

That's why I am trying to find other ways of getting the word out and asking all of you great people here to help. I appreciate all of the votes. I really do!

Thanks again!

i'll post on my page for you =)

Thank you...ALL of you! I appreciate it more than you know.

There is only 4 more days until the voting ends. I am trying to stay positive. Hopefully I'll have good news for all of you and I hope that you all win a gift card for being so thoughtful. Thanks again.

Voted for you, good luck!!!

Thank you VERY VERY much! I appreciate everyone's kindness. I truly do. I sure hope I can come back here later this week and tell all of you that your help allowed me to win. And I sure hope that at least some of you win a gift card. Good luck everyone! Let's keep our fingers crossed.;)

Tomorrow is the last day for casting a vote. If you haven't done so already and might want to, PLEASE click the link above and vote. Also, don't forget to vote for spouses, and children age 18 or older and pass the link on to family and friends so they can have a chance at a gift card. Thanks!

Thanks ladies. I appreciate your votes. I went to check my stats after seeing that you voted and I don't think one of your votes registered because as of my last check, only one new one was added. Have either of you voted before?

PLEASE vote for me today if you haven't already. Today is the last day to vote and I am not sure when they will close the polls. I dropped down in ranking yesterday due to another host getting tons of votes like all at once. Not sure how she did it. I've been lucky if I get 10 per day. This host has over 1,000 votes.:eek:

Anyway, if you HAVE voted and your name gets picked for a gift card, you should expect to get a call tomorrow. Unless they are running behind. Houseparty seems to do that a lot. Good luck everyone!

Just want to mention that I will be choosing a winner for the (2) One-day General Admission tickets to Six Flags this weekend. If there is anyone who thinks they won't use them, please let me know so I can choose someone who WILL get some use out of them. They are for any U.S. Six Flags park. I will randomly choose a winner among everyone who cast a vote for me in the Ford American Idol sweepstakes.

Thanks!

And the winner of the 2 one-day Six Flags tickets is Persse!!!

Congratulations and thanks for voting for me. Thank you to EVERYONE who voted for me. I truly appreciate it. Good luck on the Visa gift card giveaway. I don't think they have contacted anyone as of yet. Not that I have heard anyway. And no, I have not heard anything about the car.:(

And the winner of the 2 one-day Six Flags tickets is Persse!!!

Congratulations and thanks for voting for me. Thank you to EVERYONE who voted for me. I truly appreciate it. Good luck on the Visa gift card giveaway. I don't think they have contacted anyone as of yet. Not that I have heard anyway. And no, I have not heard anything about the car.:(

:cheesy: THANK YOU!!! Hopefully you will hear soon that you are the winner! Keep us posted

UPDATE May 17th: I just checked the Houseparty website and a winner was posted on Friday. Unfortunately it was not me.:( I am truly bummed about that but I want to thank everyone who took the time to vote for me anyway. Maybe something better will come along for me. Who knows.

UPDATE May 17th: I just checked the Houseparty website and a winner was posted on Friday. Unfortunately it was not me.:( I am truly bummed about that but I want to thank everyone who took the time to vote for me anyway. Maybe something better will come along for me. Who knows.

:( I am sorry you didn't win. Hopefully something good comes your way soon.