~ Please, please vote for me ~ Houseparty Winner update...

Please take a moment to cast a vote for me in the Ford American Idol sweepstakes! I have the chance at winning a new 2010 Ford Fusion. This contest is for the House Party members who were chosen to host the Ford American Idol house party.

And hey, all who vote for me are registered to win either a $500 or $100 Visa gift card. Please pass this on to every one you know too. It not only helps me but some lucky voters are going to win a gift card too and who couldn't use that?

https://fordvehicles.secure.emipowered.net/idolrocksfordrolls/register/index.php?SITE=vote&ID=136475

One vote per person, per email address, per household. Other members, age 18 or older in your household may vote if they have a different email address.

Thanks so much!

UPDATE May 17th: I just checked the Houseparty website and a winner was posted on Friday. Unfortunately it was not me. I am truly bummed about that but I want to thank everyone who took the time to vote for me anyway. Maybe something better will come along for me. Who knows.

Edited by BellaMia

Wow, it looks like someone else here is in the running too. Could you all please vote for me also? We really really need a car and I would greatly appreciate the votes. I'll cast votes for you all now and in the future as I have been in return. Thanks!

Thanks Krissy!!! You are AWESOME.:D

I'm not really good at begging but I want to sweeten the deal here. I have 2 One-Day General Admission tickets valid at any U.S. Six Flags Theme Parks that I won but can't use since there isn't one near my home.

I will chose someone (out of all here who vote for me) to give these tickets to once the sweepstakes is over. It does not matter if I win or lose, I will still have the tickets and I don't want to see them go to waste.

So please vote for me, you just might win a $500 Visa gift card AND some Six Flags tickets. THANKS!

EDIT: I forgot to mention that you are only allowed to vote once per person per email address per household. This is per the Ford American Idol sweepstakes rules, not mine. So please do not disqualify yourself from the gift card drawing by voting using your name, more than one email address and the same home address. If you have family members age 18 or older that have a different email address than yours, they can vote too.

Voted.. Lots of luck. I also tried to get that houseparty but wasn't so successful. I am sure you will have a blast!!!!!! Meanwhile, I'll be sure to send in another vote tomorrow after I drop the kiddos off at school, then I can use my moms computer.. BEST OF LUCK!

Thanks jen for your vote. I appreciate it a lot.

I decided to go back to school to get another degree and to look for a better paying job since my hubby became disabled due to injuries he sustained at work and we lost over half our income. I need a reliable car to get back and forth and I need this win SO very badly.

So I'm doing all I can to get as many votes as I can to better my chances of winning. Wish me luck!

If anyone else cares to vote, please do so soon. Voting ends May 14th. Thanks.

Edited by BellaMia

Thank you both very much! Good luck to you all too.

Remember, you can enter every one in your home age 18 and older to increase your chances of winning and also pass the info along to other family and friends so that they might win a gift card too. Thanks again!

Edited by BellaMia

Thank you SO much rachelb. Thank you double for both votes! I hope to win this although it's going to be pure luck I think because I am far behind the top host which is at 753. I have just over 100 so for her to have over 700 already is insane. I have no idea how she's doing it but she sure is lucky to have that many votes.

Thanks again everyone! Please keep them coming. This car will truly get me out of a bind right now.

Thank you SO much rachelb. Thank you double for both votes! I hope to win this although it's going to be pure luck I think because I am far behind the top host which is at 753. I have just over 100 so for her to have over 700 already is insane. I have no idea how she's doing it but she sure is lucky to have that many votes.

Thanks again everyone! Please keep them coming. This car will truly get me out of a bind right now.

do you have myspace or facebook? maybe you could post a link on there to get votes?

Thanks speeddiva!!! You all are awesome and thoughtful.

jbrawn26, I don't have a myspace page. I DO have a facebook account but really don't do anything with it. I sign up a while back but have basically just left it as it was when I first registered. I haven't added friends on there and don't know that many people around here since we've moved a few times.

That's why I am trying to find other ways of getting the word out and asking all of you great people here to help. I appreciate all of the votes. I really do!

Thanks again!