New Dell Home Inspiron & Dimension Coupons for Thursday

Brad

http://dell.gottadeal.com

Available 6/23 8:00am Save $600 on any Inspiron Notebook purchase of $1499 or more. Coupon expires 6/30/05 at 5:59 am CT or after 4000 uses, whichever comes first.

Available 6/23 8:00am Save $750 on any Inspiron Notebook purchase of $1899 or more. Coupon expires 6/30/05 at 5:59 am CT or after 4000 uses, whichever comes first.

Available 6/23 8:00am Save $400 on any Dimension Desktop purchase of $899 or more. Coupon expires 6/30/05 at 5:59 am CT or after 7000 uses, whichever comes first.

Guest DigDoug

Nope. Give them (Dell) about 4 weeks until the next fiscal quarter ends and that deal should be back...

If that deal comes back, I may bite. My stepdad needs a laptop so I'd give him my current one and get a nice sweet Dell.

These current coupons aren't that bad. It's basically a $150 difference between the $600 off $1499 and the "holy grail" $750 off $1499. Another factor to consider is any free upgrades and/or rebates that are offered. They could offer enough free upgrades with the $600 coupon to make it just as good of a deal as the $750. You just have to keep watching and configuring systems for each new round of coupons.

When I got my 700m, it was just before the $750 off $1499 coupon came out last October. I "only" used a $500 off $1499, but there was a $200 mail-in rebate and free HD and WiFi upgrades that made it a virtually identical deal. In fact when the $750 coupon came out, I checked and the difference between my deal and the new one was under $20.

In most cases, yes, it's a better coupon. However in most of those configurations with the $750 off $1499, you can't upgrade things like the processor, hard drive, etc... so if you want a laptop with a 2GHz Centrino, you can't get it with that coupon. However with the $750 off $1899 coupon you can.

Guest DigDoug
Brad and Ross... can you guys throw up a huge signal when this deal comes out? LOL. I DON'T want to miss it.

In most cases, yes, it's a better coupon. However in most of those configurations with the $750 off $1499, you can't upgrade things like the processor, hard drive, etc... so if you want a laptop with a 2GHz Centrino, you can't get it with that coupon. However with the $750 off $1899 coupon you can.

Alright. Thanks for the clarification!