Timberland womens work boot $13.49 @ tractor supply co.

ourhappyfamily4

I ordered these but not without issues. I made the mistake of not creating an account first. I added the boots to my shopping cart, went through the process and clicked "place order." I was looped back to the "shipping address" page like the order was not placed. I logged into my checking account to find "2" pending debits for $19.55. I called customer service. He didn't know why it did that, but I did not have an order (searched by name, phone and email). But he assured me that the charges would drop off. Hope so cause I created an account and ordered them. This time I got the confirmation email and an order number...HOWEVER I also got another "2" pending charges on my card.

I have printed my bank page and will continue to watch these. I am hoping it is just how they check your card and they will in fact drop off. They would be full price at this rate.

I will update when the smoke clears. Thank you for the post. I have wanted a pair of these for a LONG time and they even were my size.

I just went ahead and called to order, but it was taking so long for the order to go through, he asked if he could just call me back once it went through. I am lucky to find these in a 5.5--and for this price. Thanks OP. :) These are very handy in this wet, muddy state. Hopefully the order will go through.

I decided to call back and see if the order was going to go through and he said that the reason the order wasn't going through was because I was trying to order something that wasn't in stock--even though the internet said it was. Bummer.... Edited by Shortness

Update: I said that I would update when I had some news. First I have to say thanks to ourhappyfamily4 OP. I have wanted this style boot for a long time. The bonus is that they are Timberland's.

I got my boots today. I love love love them. They fit perfectly. The extra charges dropped off my account, today. I just can't say thank you enough. Awesome! I would totally order from Tractor Supply again, too.