Toys R Us Games- Gator Golf, Elefun

thewilfords

Board Games are on sale this week at Toys R US, and there are $5 off printable coupons at coupons.com

Ex: Elefun and Gator Golf are both on sale for 12.99 and there is $5 off prntable coupons making them 7.99 each.

Hope this helps someone!

Just a comment on games (not a deal).

My kids always loved Gator golf--and it worked for years and years--good choice.

Also, Elefun they loved that too, although it "ate" batteries (and takes like 3 or 4 D ones :eek: expensive)

But both especially great choices if buying for present for a b-day party. (Your gift won't be sitting in the corner ;)

Yes they do.

Thanks!

I figured it was worth a try. I went and bought the Tales of Desperaux DVD and the Bedtime Stories DVD. They were buy one get one 1/2 price. So it was $30.00 for both. Then I used the $5.00 off printable that was posted in "offline hot deals" Target Bedtime Stories/Pooh thread. They didn't even question it. They ended up being $12.50 a movie. I can deal with that. Then there is also a $5.00 rebate posted in that same thread.

Thanks for the coupon tip.

I went to TRU day before yesterday and bought a bunch of basket fillers. For those who were asking, they did allow me to use my coupons in conjunction with their discount offers. I also noticed that my Walmart had the elefun and gator golf on sale for 12.99.

The hopscotch twister and guess who games were priced (at TRU) $24.99, and BOGO 1/2. Their DVDs or BlueRays are also BOGO 1/2.

Hubby bought Elefun and Gator Golf for $12.99 - $5 coupon each this morning at ToysRUs. They had no problems taking the coupons.

(This deal was just in time since dd3 was going to her classmates birthday party today and I totally blanked out and forgot we were supposed to get presents (duh.. this is her 1st party though :)

I'll be more prepared next time I'm sure.

Thanks OP!