Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

CVS Deals Discussion - APRIL 09

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
72 replies to this topic

#61 alisa56jim  OFFLINE  

alisa56jim

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 218 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Apr 27, 2009 - 4:28 pm

sundays cvs flyer has shick intuition plus razor for 8.99 with a 4 dollar EB, the sunday paper has a 4 dollar off coup for the intuition, making the razor .99 after EBs! im going to get one in the AM. also free colgate mini wisp 2 pack with card.

I hate you can only get 1 that is a good price with coupon
:2dog: love's her :gdpancake: :yup:

#62 Rockfordmom  OFFLINE  

Rockfordmom

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,319 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Apr 27, 2009 - 5:33 pm

i realized that later..it was a bit confusing the way they had it.

I didn't realize it until I was at the store, but I went to get other stuff anyways. I couldn't even find the 2 packs anywhere, maybe they kept them behind the counter.

#63 rondadeal  OFFLINE  

rondadeal

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 337 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Apr 28, 2009 - 3:18 am

I saw that too, but when I re-read it I think you have to buy the colgate above it in the ad

that's what my cashier said....darn it!

#64 rondadeal  OFFLINE  

rondadeal

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 337 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Apr 28, 2009 - 3:20 am

I found CVS peanuts in a can, clearance .99 and had print out cpn for $2 off 2...6 free cans for me. Also, if your store takes exp cpn, had $2 off water print out, & it's $3 for a case...the store I was at yesterday wouldn't take the cpn, but gonna try again at another today.

#65 brithug00  OFFLINE  

brithug00

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 172 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Apr 28, 2009 - 4:15 am

i saw in the walgreens forum they are doing a similar deal with the razor, i guess if you shop walgreens you could get another deal if youve got another coup. or if youve got another cvs card. Ive got about 3 i think..

#66 starshine  OFFLINE  

starshine

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 581 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Apr 29, 2009 - 2:00 pm

Easter at my CVS 90% off today. I got three bags of stuff full for 9.26 that included pringles that where marked down to .50 Happy Hunting

#67 txsupermom  OFFLINE  

txsupermom

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 666 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Apr 30, 2009 - 8:10 am

Got turned down today for using a coupon on a clearance item and there would have been overage. Aren't the stores reimbursed for the full amount of the coupon? First time I've ever had anyone at CVS say no. Has anyone had this happen?

#68 freesia39  OFFLINE  

freesia39

• 12,308 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Apr 30, 2009 - 9:01 am

I just received an email from CVS saying that ECBs for prescriptions will be doubled. Check your email!

GO BRUINS!

#69 Rockfordmom  OFFLINE  

Rockfordmom

• 6,319 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Apr 30, 2009 - 9:28 am

Got turned down today for using a coupon on a clearance item and there would have been overage. Aren't the stores reimbursed for the full amount of the coupon? First time I've ever had anyone at CVS say no. Has anyone had this happen?

They normally adjust the coupon amount so it's for the same amount as the item. How much of an overage would there have been? Was that the only thing you were buying? One way to avoid that is to buy 2 of the item and the full amount of the coupon will usually come off, but that's not always a good deal.

#70 txsupermom  OFFLINE  

txsupermom

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 666 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Apr 30, 2009 - 12:35 pm

They normally adjust the coupon amount so it's for the same amount as the item. How much of an overage would there have been? Was that the only thing you were buying? One way to avoid that is to buy 2 of the item and the full amount of the coupon will usually come off, but that's not always a good deal.

The coupons were for $1 off Ricola cough drops and they were on clearance for .26 = .74 overage. I was also purchasing some makeup, but walked out empty handed. Gonna try again tonight. Maybe a different clerk will let it thru. I've just never had a problem like that and was surprised. Would have still been about $15 OOP with the other items. Oh well, can't complain too much. I usually do really well and I try not to be greedy.

#71 Rockfordmom  OFFLINE  

Rockfordmom

• 6,319 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Apr 30, 2009 - 1:53 pm

The coupons were for $1 off Ricola cough drops and they were on clearance for .26 = .74 overage. I was also purchasing some makeup, but walked out empty handed. Gonna try again tonight. Maybe a different clerk will let it thru. I've just never had a problem like that and was surprised. Would have still been about $15 OOP with the other items. Oh well, can't complain too much. I usually do really well and I try not to be greedy.

I wonder if you bought 4 of them (if they had that many) if the coupon would work. They've only adjusted coupons .01¢ for me, and sometimes the cashiers are weird about that. Even if it's a different cashier the register will beep and most cashiers don't know what to do when that happens and have to call a mgr.

#72 txsupermom  OFFLINE  

txsupermom

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 666 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Apr 30, 2009 - 4:21 pm

I wonder if you bought 4 of them (if they had that many) if the coupon would work. They've only adjusted coupons .01¢ for me, and sometimes the cashiers are weird about that. Even if it's a different cashier the register will beep and most cashiers don't know what to do when that happens and have to call a mgr.

They went thru. The young lady working didn't even bat an eye. The register did beep, but she did something and processed them without any hoopla. Thanks for all the help and advice.

#73 atn1275  OFFLINE  

atn1275

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 173 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Apr 30, 2009 - 5:04 pm

Anyone know where I can get a gift card for a NEW prescription coupon. I need to fill my script.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users