Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

WALGREEN'S Deal Discussion - APR / MAY

269 replies to this topic

#241 alexusrydr  OFFLINE  

alexusrydr

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 479 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Aug 31, 2009 - 3:07 pm

coke 2L are 4/$5 and most have coupons for buy 2 get 1 free, making them 6/$5

#242 AndreaInNC  OFFLINE  

AndreaInNC

Caniac

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,170 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Sep 5, 2009 - 7:43 am

I officially now HATE RR! I made a purchase 2 weeks ago Friday .. I got 3 RR from that one purchase - 1 of them expired on 8/31 and the other 2 expired on 9/4. I had them all stacked together in my wallet .. didn't think they would expire on different days. UGH! And it was for $5. I have never ever seen a RR that is not good for a full two weeks - has anyone?

#243 cruisintwinsmom  OFFLINE  

cruisintwinsmom

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Sep 5, 2009 - 10:23 am

I officially now HATE RR!

I made a purchase 2 weeks ago Friday .. I got 3 RR from that one purchase - 1 of them expired on 8/31 and the other 2 expired on 9/4. I had them all stacked together in my wallet .. didn't think they would expire on different days. UGH! And it was for $5. I have never ever seen a RR that is not good for a full two weeks - has anyone?

If it was the $5RR for purchasing $25 worth of products, the advertisement said it would expire on 8/31. That is the only time I have seen it less than 2 weeks. What made me upset was that they wouldn't let me use it with the $5 off coupon they sent to my email.

#244 rondadeal  OFFLINE  

rondadeal

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 337 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Sep 5, 2009 - 7:49 pm

I officially now HATE RR!

I made a purchase 2 weeks ago Friday .. I got 3 RR from that one purchase - 1 of them expired on 8/31 and the other 2 expired on 9/4. I had them all stacked together in my wallet .. didn't think they would expire on different days. UGH! And it was for $5. I have never ever seen a RR that is not good for a full two weeks - has anyone?

Did you attempt to redeem it? Some cashiers will override it for a week or two, and others won't, so keep trying or try a different store.

#245 rondadeal  OFFLINE  

rondadeal

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 337 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Sep 7, 2009 - 5:14 am

My WG marked a few more toys 75% yesterday. They had some pretty decent deals...I spent $25 all on toys in there LOL

#246 AndreaInNC  OFFLINE  

AndreaInNC

Caniac

• 7,170 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Sep 7, 2009 - 10:00 am

The cashier was kinda snotty to me. She refused to override it. And I also tried to use it with the $5 coupon - but the computer wouldn't let me. I was muttering to myself while I was checking out about hwo mad I get over these RR and that I should just stick to CVS ... the cashier looked at me and said .. ma'am, I don't really care where you shop!

#247 rhirdahn  OFFLINE  

rhirdahn

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71 Posts
  • Member since 2009

Posted Sep 7, 2009 - 5:57 pm

The cashier was kinda snotty to me. She refused to override it. And I also tried to use it with the $5 coupon - but the computer wouldn't let me.

I was muttering to myself while I was checking out about hwo mad I get over these RR and that I should just stick to CVS ... the cashier looked at me and said .. ma'am, I don't really care where you shop!

They should care. It is you that spends money and creates sales to give them a reason to be there. (ie you are the reason they are getting $$) I would call corporate. People shouldn't talk to you like that. You are the customer. I am NOT saying customers are ALWAYS right, but they shouldn't be rude.

#248 Rockfordmom  OFFLINE  

Rockfordmom

• 6,319 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Sep 12, 2009 - 6:05 am

I read online last night that Wags will have these items for BF Dove Smooth Deodorant $3.99 get $3.99 RR Johnson’s Melt Away Body Wash $4.99 get $4.99 RR Nivea Men’s Shave Gel $2.49 get $2.49 RR Right Guard Solid $2.49 get $2.49 RR

#249 HansieDZ  OFFLINE  

HansieDZ

• 1,585 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Sep 12, 2009 - 11:23 am

I read online last night that Wags will have these items for BF

Dove Smooth Deodorant $3.99 get $3.99 RR

Johnson’s Melt Away Body Wash $4.99 get $4.99 RR

Nivea Men’s Shave Gel $2.49 get $2.49 RR

Right Guard Solid $2.49 get $2.49 RR

Thanks for the head's up---I get all tingly just seeing any hint of BF ads!
Any news on all the other goodies Wags might have on BF? I get all kinds of things there usually....watches,robes,candles,decorations,and LOVE their photo deals on BF.

"The years run too short and the days too fast."~Time Passages (Al Stewart)

#250 Rockfordmom  OFFLINE  

Rockfordmom

• 6,319 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Sep 12, 2009 - 1:35 pm

I only came across the listing of those items with RR's so far, but if there's a list that means there has to be an ad somewhere that someone got that list from...

#251 Rockfordmom  OFFLINE  

Rockfordmom

• 6,319 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Sep 16, 2009 - 4:43 am

Walgreens has the coupon in their ad for a free roll of film developed today only.

#252 tinkrbel  OFFLINE  

tinkrbel

• 7,132 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Sep 16, 2009 - 8:15 am

Walgreens has the coupon in their ad for a free roll of film developed today only.

hmmm...will have to tell mother so she can swing by my brothers house and take a roll full of baby pics and deliver for developing:)

#253 rondadeal  OFFLINE  

rondadeal

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 337 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Sep 17, 2009 - 6:50 pm

I found some good deals on cleaning stuff today 75%. After MF coupons, I got 3 bottles of tide, 1 bottle natural wash machine soap, 2 Glade refill gels, 1 Febreeze candle, 1 gal of milk--no MF, 1 Armstrong floor cleaner, 1 ear cleaner ($6 RR bought first to use $6 on cleaning stuff) 2 tide to go, & 2 6 pks scotch bright cooktop cleaner pads all for 10.xx. Missed out on rug spot cleaner, left to go get coupons and it was gone when I returned. There were other items already cleaned out when I got there. I found one bag of the RR chips, hid it until I came back with coupons, and darn if an employee wasn't walking out of the isle with it when I returned. Asked her for it, & she said it was for someone else--yeah it was:mad:

#254 Rockfordmom  OFFLINE  

Rockfordmom

• 6,319 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Sep 17, 2009 - 7:07 pm

I found some good deals on cleaning stuff today 75%. After MF coupons, I got 3 bottles of tide, 1 bottle natural wash machine soap, 2 Glade refill gels, 1 Febreeze candle, 1 gal of milk--no MF, 1 Armstrong floor cleaner, 1 ear cleaner ($6 RR bought first to use $6 on cleaning stuff) 2 tide to go, & 2 6 pks scotch bright cooktop cleaner pads all for 10.xx. Missed out on rug spot cleaner, left to go get coupons and it was gone when I returned. There were other items already cleaned out when I got there. I found one bag of the RR chips, hid it until I came back with coupons, and darn if an employee wasn't walking out of the isle with it when I returned. Asked her for it, & she said it was for someone else--yeah it was:mad:

I thought I was all done at Walgreens this week until Sunday, now I may have to make a trip there tomorrow...

#255 toebaby  OFFLINE  

toebaby

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 331 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Sep 18, 2009 - 9:52 am

I got 8 reg. sz bottles of ALL for .79 (w/$1 of Q), 1 Scrubbing Bubbles Wipes $1.09, 3-3 pack Trident/Wrigley, and the 2 Glade 2oz soy candles, 1-9pk Charmin (on clearance w/ $1 q) all for $12. I am going to hit another Walgreens today I think :)

#256 rondadeal  OFFLINE  

rondadeal

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 337 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Sep 18, 2009 - 6:15 pm

I checked the other 2 WG in town, but only came up with candy this time (I only gave in to one bag of chocolate macadomian nuts for 1.29) did see more of the Febreeze candles for 1.79 but got a phone call as I left to go look to see if I had any more 1.50 or 2.00 coupons & had to leave instead.

#257 Rockfordmom  OFFLINE  

Rockfordmom

• 6,319 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Sep 19, 2009 - 2:58 pm

I got All, Tide and Gain laundry soap 75% off today, just certain scents. I cleared out 2 stores and won't have to buy laundry soap or liquid dishwashing soap for a very, very long time! They also had Walgreens brand laundry soap and liquid dishwashing soap 75% off. I went to 4 here, 2 of them had some the other 2 had already been cleared out. Of course I used coupons too... Thanks for posting about this!!!!

#258 shay_n_sc  OFFLINE  

shay_n_sc

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 135 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Sep 21, 2009 - 5:27 am

I bought the hair care product - think its called Roots of Nature. $6 but $6 RR. When the rr printed - it didn't have the standard line - "courtesy of ...." or whatever normally prints. Can I use it again for the same product?

#259 dramaqueen72500  OFFLINE  

dramaqueen72500

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 124 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Sep 22, 2009 - 2:09 pm

Sally Hansen products are 40% off this week - buy 3 get $5 RR (good only on more Sally products). Cheapest nail polish I found was $1.73 (x 3 = $5.19) So, .19 cents for 3 nail polishes and when you use the cats it prints another! I now have at least 20 bottles of polish - great for me and my 3 girls!

#260 AndreaInNC  OFFLINE  

AndreaInNC

Caniac

• 7,170 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Sep 24, 2009 - 6:57 am

BOGO free on Vitamin shampoo, Organix & Esencia shampoos/conditioners this week. My store had FAR rebate hang tags on some of them. So 2 bottles of shampoo for free in the end!

#261 tinkrbel  OFFLINE  

tinkrbel

• 7,132 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Sep 24, 2009 - 8:13 am

thanks for the posts on nail polish and hair stuff I'll have a look on my way home today. I've been meaning to throw out some old nail polish but need to get rid of it without mother seeing or she'll flip. We're talking about year old stuff not few months here.

#262 Rockfordmom  OFFLINE  

Rockfordmom

• 6,319 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Sep 25, 2009 - 6:06 am

I bought the hair care product - think its called Roots of Nature. $6 but $6 RR. When the rr printed - it didn't have the standard line - "courtesy of ...." or whatever normally prints. Can I use it again for the same product?

probably not

#263 guardado4  OFFLINE  

guardado4

Shopaholic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 321 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Sep 25, 2009 - 3:32 pm

I found lots of pool stuff clearanced out at 75% off. Found goggles for $0.74 as well as some other little pool toys.

#264 Ragsmeow  OFFLINE  

Ragsmeow

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 224 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Sep 27, 2009 - 9:02 am

Printable coupon for Vaseline Sheer Infusion Lotion

Should be $1.50 overage after RR for this week.

http://bricks.coupon...c=DG&p=idI0KFUb

#265 bmatney  OFFLINE  

bmatney

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Sep 27, 2009 - 1:26 pm

I got 3pc luggage set and 3 pc duffle bag set(largest one had wheels) for $5 each! Duffle bags are great for kids who have large collections of toys.

#266 Rockfordmom  OFFLINE  

Rockfordmom

• 6,319 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Sep 27, 2009 - 2:26 pm

you can go to the dentek website and get coupons for them, they are also free after register reward and the theraflu website and get coupons and one of the walgreens coupon booklets has coupons so they are $0 after both coupons and you get register rewards back for them, both are money makers after rr's

#267 Rockfordmom  OFFLINE  

Rockfordmom

• 6,319 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Sep 28, 2009 - 5:33 am

there were coupons in this weekends paper for the halls cough drops and robitussin to go and they are both free after register reward so they would both be money makers

#268 Rockfordmom  OFFLINE  

Rockfordmom

• 6,319 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Sep 28, 2009 - 7:32 pm

Starting tomorrow, good only Tues & Wed, Walgreens has a $5 off $25 coupon, great to use on all of those free after RR items

http://www.walgreens...tion/5off25.jsp

#269 ixrayu05  OFFLINE  

ixrayu05

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 679 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Sep 29, 2009 - 4:49 am

Starting tomorrow, good only Tues & Wed, Walgreens has a $5 off $25 coupon, great to use on all of those free after RR items

Thanks!!
If it's on sale...I will buy it!:yup:

#270 goldie  OFFLINE  

goldie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 832 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Sep 29, 2009 - 7:13 am

Thanks! I was waiting for this coupon this week. I have a few things I need...

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users