Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

WALGREEN'S Deal Discussion - APR / MAY

269 replies to this topic

#31 dantegirl  OFFLINE  

dantegirl

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 654 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Apr 6, 2009 - 7:32 am

Is anyone else having trouble printing the Coke rewards $1 coupon? I just went in to get one. It gives me the page with the link to the coupon as usual but when I try to print the coupon, I get a page that says, "there are no prints available for this campaign. You may close this window." It did deduct the points from my account. I hesitate to go in and try to get another as I do not want to burn up my points for nothing.

Email Coke as they are very good about helping out with these problems.

#32 Mommy2Four  OFFLINE  

Mommy2Four

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 931 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Apr 6, 2009 - 3:54 pm

Garnier Nutrisse (4 x $5) - (4 x $2 MFR Q) - $10 ESMIR = 4/$2 Hershey's Candy 4/$10 - B3, Get 4th Free MFR Q - $5 ESMIR = 4/$2.50 Can someone tell me where for find the MFR Q. Was a paper insert or printable? Thanks!:)
:book: :loli:

#33 dantegirl  OFFLINE  

dantegirl

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 654 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Apr 6, 2009 - 4:13 pm

Garnier Nutrisse
(4 x $5) - (4 x $2 MFR Q) - $10 ESMIR = 4/$2

Hershey's Candy
4/$10 - B3, Get 4th Free MFR Q - $5 ESMIR = 4/$2.50

Can someone tell me where for find the MFR Q. Was a paper insert or printable? Thanks!:)

Garnier is from a home mailer
Hershey's coupon is from a tearpad and was in the 3/15 SS insert

HTH :)

Edited by dantegirl, Apr 6, 2009 - 6:13 pm.

#34 1angelnhvn  OFFLINE  

1angelnhvn

Shopoholic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,457 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Apr 6, 2009 - 5:45 pm

Is anyone else having trouble printing the Coke rewards $1 coupon? I just went in to get one. It gives me the page with the link to the coupon as usual but when I try to print the coupon, I get a page that says, "there are no prints available for this campaign. You may close this window." It did deduct the points from my account. I hesitate to go in and try to get another as I do not want to burn up my points for nothing.

I had the same problem yesterday but was able to click and print them off today when yesterday it wouldn't let me.....might try to print again?

#35 1angelnhvn  OFFLINE  

1angelnhvn

Shopoholic

• 1,457 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Apr 6, 2009 - 5:47 pm

[quote name='dantegirl'][/QUOTE]

You can use your coke rewards points to print off coupons for the 12 packs.[/QUOTE]

are they letting you use the ad coupon plus other coupons? The ad coupon says 'manufacturer coupon' so I didn't think I could use the extra coupons? But if it works, I'll go get more??????????? Seems like sodas are gold anymore-prices are outrageous! :yup:

#36 Mommy2Four  OFFLINE  

Mommy2Four

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 931 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Apr 6, 2009 - 7:27 pm

Garnier is from a home mailer
Hershey's coupon is from a tearpad and was in the 3/15 SS insert

HTH :)

Thanks! My SS didn't have one. :(

#37 HansieDZ  OFFLINE  

HansieDZ

• 1,585 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Apr 7, 2009 - 12:56 pm

I went to Wags Sat. and had time to nose around in all the clearance bins. My best find was a Genuine Leather Watchband orignally $4.95 for seventeen cents! I needed one too lol. I also scored on a left-over Valentine's Day deal. The 20 pack of mini-Play Doh containers. It rang up at $4 but the manager and I played Let's Make a Deal and I walked out of there with it for .50. He even laughed and asked me where I found it! It pays to look high,low and everywhere in between for those hidden treasures!

"The years run too short and the days too fast."~Time Passages (Al Stewart)

#38 marypat58  OFFLINE  

marypat58

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 78 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Apr 7, 2009 - 7:28 pm

Email Coke as they are very good about helping out with these problems.

Thanks. I will do that.

#39 marypat58  OFFLINE  

marypat58

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 78 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Apr 7, 2009 - 7:31 pm

I had the same problem yesterday but was able to click and print them off today when yesterday it wouldn't let me.....might try to print again?

Thanks. I was able to print them today. I am still out my 70 points (yes - I did try it again) so I will email them in regard to that.

#40 kaestu  OFFLINE  

kaestu

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 143 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Apr 7, 2009 - 8:02 pm

If you got the B1G1 coupon in Sunday's paper for the Schick Quattro disposable 3 packs, you can get a good deal at Walgreens this week. $6.99 on sale $2 OFF coupon in the coupon/rebate book B1G1 Free man. coupon 2 for $4.99 (6 razors) BUT The $2 off coupon took the $2 off of BOTH sets of razors and then my cashier took off $6.99 for the man. coupon So I paid $3 for 6 razors.

#41 couponaggie  OFFLINE  

couponaggie

• PipPipPip
  • 1 Posts
  • Member since 2009

Posted Apr 7, 2009 - 8:19 pm

I went this evening and found maybelline mascara buy one get one but they had two packs that were the same price($3.99) as the single packs so I got 4 tubes of mascara for $2.99 since I had a $1 MFR Q. They were not located with the other mascara but instead were on a maybelline display. :)

#42 1angelnhvn  OFFLINE  

1angelnhvn

Shopoholic

• 1,457 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Apr 8, 2009 - 3:51 am

I went this evening and found maybelline mascara buy one get one but they had two packs that were the same price($3.99) as the single packs so I got 4 tubes of mascara for $2.99 since I had a $1 MFR Q. They were not located with the other mascara but instead were on a maybelline display. :)

What kind of mascara was it? I see it's maybelline but what kinds? Were there different ones or was it the basic stuff? (just want to make sure what I'm lookin for) :) And did the rack say the two packs were the same price or did you not find out till you checked out.....

#43 steph3306  OFFLINE  

steph3306

• 1,677 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Apr 8, 2009 - 11:11 am

I am still trying to figure out Walgreens. I have figured out the good sales with coupons etc... I am having a horrible time figuring out how to use my RR. I think I have $20.00 worth of them. How can I benefit the most from these? Thanks

#44 Rockfordmom  OFFLINE  

Rockfordmom

• 6,319 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Apr 8, 2009 - 5:23 pm

I am still trying to figure out Walgreens. I have figured out the good sales with coupons etc... I am having a horrible time figuring out how to use my RR. I think I have $20.00 worth of them. How can I benefit the most from these? Thanks

Use them on products that will earn you more RR or on products you can do the Easy Saver Rebates on, and even better if you also use manufacturers coupons.

#45 Deal Grabber  OFFLINE  

Deal Grabber

• 1,846 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Apr 8, 2009 - 6:40 pm

If you got the B1G1 coupon in Sunday's paper for the Schick Quattro disposable 3 packs, you can get a good deal at Walgreens this week.

$6.99 on sale
$2 OFF coupon in the coupon/rebate book
B1G1 Free man. coupon

2 for $4.99 (6 razors)

BUT

The $2 off coupon took the $2 off of BOTH sets of razors and then my cashier took off $6.99 for the man. coupon

So I paid $3 for 6 razors.

To bad you didnt also use the $2.00 off Q from the inserts from a few weeks ago.Would of made them $1 for 6 razors.
Ohhh another day another deal!!!

#46 jdflores  OFFLINE  

jdflores

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 92 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Apr 8, 2009 - 6:53 pm

Is the Diet Dr Pepper included in the 5/$13 deal? Coupon says "Coke and Dr Pepper products". I had purchased some on Sun and the Diet doesn't ring up at the sale price. Any one else with the same problem? I asked the cashier today at another store and she just answered that it wasn't ringing up with it but of course all the Diet Dr Pepper was stacked right with the Coke and other sodas.

#47 kaestu  OFFLINE  

kaestu

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 143 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Apr 8, 2009 - 7:36 pm

To bad you didnt also use the $2.00 off Q from the inserts from a few weeks ago.Would of made them $1 for 6 razors.

But wouldn't that be 2 man. Qs?

#48 1angelnhvn  OFFLINE  

1angelnhvn

Shopoholic

• 1,457 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Apr 9, 2009 - 1:26 am

Is the Diet Dr Pepper included in the 5/$13 deal? Coupon says "Coke and Dr Pepper products". I had purchased some on Sun and the Diet doesn't ring up at the sale price. Any one else with the same problem? I asked the cashier today at another store and she just answered that it wasn't ringing up with it but of course all the Diet Dr Pepper was stacked right with the Coke and other sodas.

I'm not 100% sure on that, BUT I do know when I bought my coke on Tuesday the lady said they aren't ringing up right and she had to change the price on each one...... I hadn't noticed it said Dr Pepper too......

#49 1angelnhvn  OFFLINE  

1angelnhvn

Shopoholic

• 1,457 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Apr 9, 2009 - 1:28 am

So will they deduct the coupon for the buy 4 get one free and also let you use the $1 off coupons from coke rewards? I would think they wouldn't as the coupon in the walgreens ad is a 'manufacturers coupon' and I wouldn't think they'd let you use those too? Anyone do it and it went through?? Don't want to waste my time if they won't let me?

#50 Rockfordmom  OFFLINE  

Rockfordmom

• 6,319 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Apr 9, 2009 - 5:11 am

Some stores won't let you do this. Walgreens here won't let you use a b1g1f coupon and then a $$off coupon on the other item.

#51 krucook  OFFLINE  

krucook

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 146 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Apr 9, 2009 - 7:35 am

What kind of mascara was it? I see it's maybelline but what kinds? Were there different ones or was it the basic stuff? (just want to make sure what I'm lookin for) :) And did the rack say the two packs were the same price or did you not find out till you checked out.....

I saw the Mascara, too. I'm going to go today to pick some up. I hope it will be left. It is the pink and green bottled masacara, Great Lash. I have been waiting for this. Not all Wags have them.

#52 kennedysgirl  OFFLINE  

kennedysgirl

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 63 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Apr 9, 2009 - 10:43 am

I just got some news for all of you. This will be the last month for the easy saver. It is all going to rr and coupons. No more books. The rr machine will print out the rebate items for you. You will have to check wag.com for the free items and the weekly ads. Sorry about the news, kinda takes the "hunt" out doesn't it?

#53 Rockfordmom  OFFLINE  

Rockfordmom

• 6,319 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Apr 9, 2009 - 12:04 pm

I just got some news for all of you. This will be the last month for the easy saver. It is all going to rr and coupons. No more books. The rr machine will print out the rebate items for you. You will have to check wag.com for the free items and the weekly ads. Sorry about the news, kinda takes the "hunt" out doesn't it?

Someone already posted it a few weeks ago.

#54 jdflores  OFFLINE  

jdflores

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 92 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Apr 9, 2009 - 4:18 pm

So will they deduct the coupon for the buy 4 get one free and also let you use the $1 off coupons from coke rewards? I would think they wouldn't as the coupon in the walgreens ad is a 'manufacturers coupon' and I wouldn't think they'd let you use those too? Anyone do it and it went through?? Don't want to waste my time if they won't let me?

I didn't use the Coke rewards coupons, but I did use an RR coupon which is also a "manufacturer" coupon along with the ad coupon. No problems.

#55 HansieDZ  OFFLINE  

HansieDZ

• 1,585 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Apr 10, 2009 - 12:18 pm

Thanks for this; I must have missed the other post.
I hated doing the forms so this is good news for me,at least.

"The years run too short and the days too fast."~Time Passages (Al Stewart)

#56 Deal Grabber  OFFLINE  

Deal Grabber

• 1,846 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Apr 10, 2009 - 12:29 pm

Some stores won't let you do this. Walgreens here won't let you use a b1g1f coupon and then a $$off coupon on the other item.

Well that aint right.lol.
Ohhh another day another deal!!!

#57 Mommy2Four  OFFLINE  

Mommy2Four

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 931 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Apr 10, 2009 - 12:54 pm

Thanks for this; I must have missed the other post.
I hated doing the forms so this is good news for me,at least.

Well for this last month, don't forget you can file your rebates online. :)

#58 kren  OFFLINE  

kren

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 423 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Apr 10, 2009 - 2:06 pm

wondering - have those of you who filed ESR online and are getting a new gift card with the rebate gotten yours yet? i'm thinking it's getting late and i haven't gotten my gift card...

#59 dantegirl  OFFLINE  

dantegirl

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 654 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Apr 10, 2009 - 6:15 pm

Degree and Axe Deodorant on clearance for $0.95! Used MFR Q to get for FREE :) Plus, these will count towards the Unilever Free Ham MIR!! Also, Glade Soy Candles: $5.99 - $2 ESQ - $4 MFR Q = FREE

#60 Ragsmeow  OFFLINE  

Ragsmeow

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 224 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Apr 10, 2009 - 6:24 pm

Just found a rebate for Physician's Formula Organic Formula mascara.

http://www.physician...cara-rebate.pdf

If you combine this with another Physician's Formula product, you can easily total $10 in products and qualify for the ES rebate of $10.

You do have to send the original receipt for the PF rebate, but if you do your Walgreen's ES rebate online, it won't matter.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users