costco - disney cruise deal?

conj

That would be about $3200.....not bad for this time of the year(Available most sail dates from 4/18/09-5/31/09). I do know deposits are only 1/2 price right now ($125). It doesn't say what room. Usually you get $100 OBC with an inside room and more with a veranda room. If you want to go for $1,000 less ($2300 for 3 people, inside room)book for Oct/Nov 2010,lol.

didnt read a whole lot on it. But I think disney is offering the same exact thing. Just not sure about the 200 dollar onboard credit.

I think Disney is only offering this for 3 and 4 night cruises. This is only for a few sailings though so they are probably just trying to get the ship filled up,lol.

That would be about $3200.....not bad for this time of the year(Available most sail dates from 4/18/09-5/31/09). I do know deposits are only 1/2 price right now ($125). It doesn't say what room. Usually you get $100 OBC with an inside room and more with a veranda room. If you want to go for $1,000 less ($2300 for 3 people, inside room)book for Oct/Nov 2010,lol.

Actually I think it is a bad deal. Right now if you go to the disney website, all the dates until 5/31/09 work out less than that. I price 2A and 1C for all those dates and it came up at $2500 for 3 people inside cabin - this is all dates in May for a 7 day cruise. That is also without the kids sailing 1/2 off. Make sure you compare before booking. BTW, you need to go to the 3rd page on the disney site and remove insurance and transfers to get the equivalent price.

Not that great a deal....We're going on a 7-day South Carribean cruise on Ryoal Carribean in a Supreme Balcony deluxe room for $800 less.

Not that great a deal....We're going on a 7-day South Carribean cruise on Ryoal Carribean in a Supreme Balcony deluxe room for $800 less.

Disney costs a lot more than the price of a Royal Carribean or Carnival cruise.....but worth every penny,lol.

BTW, to clarify, I did not say this was a great or even good deal, I said it is "not a bad deal". I have seen Disney Cruises at this time of the year (and only a month or so out) for more than double that. If you are looking to book soon and at this time of the year, not a bad deal, if you want a great deal you will have to book for Sept-Nov atleast 1 year or more out.