$10 off $10 JCPenney's online

polve

Can you stack code at jcp online? I have the $10 off $10 but I also have a $10 off $25. I can't figure out where to add a second code.

No, it's just one code and you put it in before and then go through putting all info to find out at the end what the discount is. Something I never liked about their site..

$4.50 shipping & handling to pick up at a store? and the item is available in the store right now???

No...I have done this several times and the item is actually SHIPPED to the store, it is not in stock AT the store. I still think the policy sucks, but it is cheaper than shipping to your house. But, only by a buck and a half or so.

As much as I HATE Wal Mart, at least their ship to store is FREE.

Code not working for me today.

I just used the code so you might want to try again. I used caps BUDDING - I don't know if it matters or not.

I used the code on Wed and then again yesterday. Just got an e-mail that it can only be used once and that my total has been adjusted on the 2nd order! Anybody else have that problem?

I figured it out - the code won't work on the item I was wanting to buy.

I used the code on Wed and then again yesterday. Just got an e-mail that it can only be used once and that my total has been adjusted on the 2nd order! Anybody else have that problem?

What?!?! That sucks. I have used the $10 code 2 or 3 times in the past and had no problem. If they are going to start this, then they need to give you the option of canceling the order before they "adjust" your total higher!:mad:

I placed 2 orders on same day using the coupon. jcpenney called me and said that the code is only one per customer. she asked which of the 2 orders would i like to cancel... or if I would rather, have adjusted price without the coupon on one order. i asked her to then to cancel my second order. :(

• 3 weeks later...

wow, i placed 3 orders using the budding discount and all three went through, and never recieved any comment about only being useable once..i did use different credit cards for all three, through paypal.i wonder if that made a difference?

as for the free shipping on outlet items, if you find a promo code that works, i did buy outlet items with the promo and it worked. Hold off for a promo code i say! even if it doesnt come out free ship, you might get a discount equal to or greater than the shiiping.

wow, i placed 3 orders using the budding discount and all three went through, and never recieved any comment about only being useable once..i did use different credit cards for all three, through paypal.i wonder if that made a difference?

as for the free shipping on outlet items, if you find a promo code that works, i did buy outlet items with the promo and it worked. Hold off for a promo code i say! even if it doesnt come out free ship, you might get a discount equal to or greater than the shiiping.

I used 2THANKU today for free shipping on $49 or more with outlet prices:D

Guest hugle

Yes, here is a copy of my email:

"The promotional discount, (budding), that you applied to your order is a

one time use discount. This information can be found in the

exclusionary text of the promotional offer.

If you wish to continue with the processing of your order, please

respond with that information.

We will hold your order for a period of 10 days pending a response to

this e-mail. If we have not heard from you within that time, we will

assume you are no longer interested and your order will be canceled.

Please also note that JCPenney is in no way responsible for false or

incomplete sale or promotional offers which are advertised on a site

other than www.jcpenney.com or via an e-mail from JCPenney."

I went ahead and had them ship the order. But by then 1 of the items was discontinued so I missed out on it :mad:

However, I did use it 3 other times and got my items ok. SO, guess... win some loose some.

I did use a new code today free shipping with orders of $25.00 or more. PLATFREE - If you have their JCPenney platinum card.